• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6/12X] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

But which one? Server 2.0 or otServ860?

1. There is also problem with Kegs - when I bought it its just appears as "500x mana keg package". And it works just like backpack.
Lua Script Error: [Main Interface]
in a timer event called from:
(Unknown scriptfile)
data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:1109: attempt to index local 'kegExerciseItem' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:1109: in function 'changeParcel'
data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:1114: in function <data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:1114>
2. And next problem - when I did crocodiles task and did kill the snapper as well, then I can't report about it to Grizzly. Any Idea?

3. And why the offline trainers aren't in all real cities?

Greetings,
Don Lipone

Last edited:
But which one? Server 2.0 or otServ860?

1. There is also problem with Kegs - when I bought it its just appears as "500x mana keg package". And it works just like backpack.
Lua Script Error: [Main Interface]
in a timer event called from:
(Unknown scriptfile)
data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:1109: attempt to index local 'kegExerciseItem' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:1109: in function 'changeParcel'
data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:1114: in function <data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:1114>
2. And next problem - when I did crocodiles task and did kill the snapper as well, then I can't report about it to Grizzly. Any Idea?

3. And why the offline trainers aren't in all real cities?

Greetings,
Don Lipone

Server 2.0...... the server 860 is a draft versión un 8.6 protocol

Hey, any idea why Wyrdin doesn't respond for my "mission" when I want to start In The Service of Yalahar? It works properly only in The New Frontier mission about Farmine. Please help :)

Hello, I managed to get the site online, and the otserver on the vps too. Appears online on the website. But I can't connect to the client, what can I be doing wrong?
I compiled on ubuntu and opened ports

im newbie D:

Hey, any idea why Wyrdin doesn't respond for my "mission" when I want to start In The Service of Yalahar? It works properly only in The New Frontier mission about Farmine. Please help :)
Lua:
        if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheWayToYalahar.QuestLine) < 1 and player:getStorageValue(Storage.ExplorerSociety.JoiningtheExplorers) >= 4 and player:getStorageValue(Storage.ExplorerSociety.QuestLine) >= 4 then
You need to have a storage value of atleast 4 from the ExplorerSociety. I am not familiar with the questline, so cant help you there.
But if you manage to get the quests completed to say mission to him the script should work (provided it doesnt have errors in it)
Hello, I managed to get the site online, and the otserver on the vps too. Appears online on the website. But I can't connect to the client, what can I be doing wrong?
I compiled on ubuntu and opened ports

im newbie D:
Anything in the console?
Changed IP in config.lua to global ip/vpn?
Make sure 7171 and 7172 are both open - Open Port Check Tool -- Verify Port Forwarding on Your Router (https://www.canyouseeme.org/)
Any messages in the client when trying to login?

Lua:
        if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheWayToYalahar.QuestLine) < 1 and player:getStorageValue(Storage.ExplorerSociety.JoiningtheExplorers) >= 4 and player:getStorageValue(Storage.ExplorerSociety.QuestLine) >= 4 then
You need to have a storage value of atleast 4 from the ExplorerSociety. I am not familiar with the questline, so cant help you there.
But if you manage to get the quests completed to say mission to him the script should work (provided it doesnt have errors in it)

Anything in the console?
Changed IP in config.lua to global ip/vpn?
Make sure 7171 and 7172 are both open - Open Port Check Tool -- Verify Port Forwarding on Your Router (https://www.canyouseeme.org/)
Any messages in the client when trying to login?

Yes, I checked and ports 7171 and 7172 are open. It was on the character loading screen until it failed. Then I was able to connect once. Now it's opening up to the screen to choose character, when I choose, then the connection error.

I think about redoing everything from 0. Which linux vps and version indicate to me? Which client and ip changer do you use? So that I can be sure that I'm doing the best way.

I'm using a translator, I appreciate the help.

Yes, I checked and ports 7171 and 7172 are open. It was on the character loading screen until it failed. Then I was able to connect once. Now it's opening up to the screen to choose character, when I choose, then the connection error.

I think about redoing everything from 0. Which linux vps and version indicate to me? Which client and ip changer do you use? So that I can be sure that I'm doing the best way.

I'm using a translator, I appreciate the help.
I am using this client to connect to this distro (It doesnt need an ip changer since it has it built in, but you still need the .spr and .dat for the version you want to play, it tells you where to place them)
So you managed to connect once just fine?

I am using this client to connect to this distro (It doesnt need an ip changer since it has it built in, but you still need the .spr and .dat for the version you want to play, it tells you where to place them)
So you managed to connect once just fine?

Yes, after a while he was disconnected.

I left ot online.
But I can't increase the Exp rate, and I have these 2 errors, if someone can help me.
otserver error.jpg

Hello guys,
how does these craft gems works? And what is going on with this rare sounds when monsters die? Could you tell me what quests are those "new"? And how to do them?

After update this server its shut down every few minutes :(

Greetings!

Hello guys,
how does these craft gems works? And what is going on with this rare sounds when monsters die? Could you tell me what quests are those "new"? And how to do them?

Greetings!

Craft Gems: in theory you just select the gem and use it on a weapon (according to me this function is only in the last version that I uploaded.)..

I know it is very sad that it closes every little while ... take the OTServBR-Global 12x 1.3 .... and I don't know how to repair it ...

I am working on a new version with a more stable version and with protocol 8.6 .. I am working on migrating all these functionalities and testing everything again ..

I think I will be releasing it in 1 or 2 weeks
Post automatically merged:

When i open my map 10.98 then : This editor needs an updated items.otb version..

try to take item.otb from server ..

Hello guys,

Greetings!
Here also happens the server shutdown. I saw that it happens mainly when you log out. Entering the offline trainer also brings down the server many times. I believe it is something related to logout, but I am not aware of it.

Here also happens the server shutdown. I saw that it happens mainly when you log out. Entering the offline trainer also brings down the server many times. I believe it is something related to logout, but I am not aware of it.
Ive also narrowed it down to logout/training. Ive had the server running for over a day with just me online and being afk testing. Then started loging in/out on a character and also training and it crashed the server in just a couple of minutes.

Ive also narrowed it down to logout/training. Ive had the server running for over a day with just me online and being afk testing. Then started loging in/out on a character and also training and it crashed the server in just a couple of minutes.

I ended up switching to another otserv and I'm copying what I like about this one for him, they are compatible and the other is stable. Unfortunately, I was unable to solve the problem of this

to change to protocol 8.6 is not easy and I am working on that.
You have to check each script for each quest again to see if they are accessible in this version.
Do you have public Github link for your 8.6 progress? I am interested to compare it with mine to see what I am missing if possible.
and what TFS version you use for your 8.6 version?
Also your 8.6 map is the most completed real map I seen by now, I am really interested whether you got it from somewhere or you have done/downgraded it by yourself (If by yourself then that's a great job keep it up).

Do you have public Github link for your 8.6 progress? I am interested to compare it with mine to see what I am missing if possible.
and what TFS version you use for your 8.6 version?
Also your 8.6 map is the most completed real map I seen by now, I am really interested whether you got it from somewhere or you have done/downgraded it by yourself (If by yourself then that's a great job keep it up).

Slide1.jpg

Where are storagevalues for players stored inside the database? I actually cant seem to find it anywhere in the database.
Usually there is a table called player_storage, but there is none for this distro. And it must be saved somewhere since the server remembers people doing quests.

Where are storagevalues for players stored inside the database? I actually cant seem to find it anywhere in the database.
Usually there is a table called player_storage, but there is none for this distro. And it must be saved somewhere since the server remembers people doing quests.

is there...

in the shema i upload in the row.. #279

is there

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS player_storage (
player_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
key int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
value int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
PRIMARY KEY (player_id,key),
FOREIGN KEY (player_id) REFERENCES players(id) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET=utf8;

this table (player_storage) is where the server storage the player advance...

is there...

in the shema i upload in the row.. #279

is there

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS player_storage (
player_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
key int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
value int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
PRIMARY KEY (player_id,key),
FOREIGN KEY (player_id) REFERENCES players(id) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET=utf8;

this table (player_storage) is where the server storage the player advance...
I found it, It was there all along -facepalm-
My bad, but thanks :p

Back