• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6/12X] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

@alkurius
Website doesn't have added Quest Points feature, can you assist how to implement it correctly?
Code:
Whoops something went wrong...
syntax error, unexpected ''QuestPoints'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting variable (T_VARIABLE)
Backtrace:
#0 [internal function]: POT->loadClass()
#1 /var/www/html/system/pages/characters.php(59): spl_autoload_call()
#2 /var/www/html/index.php(360): require('/var/www/html/s...')
#3 {main}

I found a bug, critical hit, along with some other item attributes, doesnt work probably cause of the imbuements system, I assume leech as well, despite the change for skill level there is no critical hits being made.

whenever i go to localhost on internet it says this...ERROR: Cannot find C:/Users/Casa/Desktop/OTServ/config.lua file. More info in system/logs/error.log.... im using uniserver iv put all the website files into the www folder

hey friend, I have the same problem I have already done everything and mark a red box with some things and I cannot open the page

When i want to go to my website, i see this, how to fix it? I entered the code of my config.lua

hey friend, I have the same problem I have already done everything and mark a red box with some things and I cannot open the page

Be sure you have correct server_path in config.local.php

$config['server_path'] = '/here/path/to/your/server';

Be sure you have correct server_path in config.local.php

$config['server_path'] = '/here/path/to/your/server';
Yes friend, I already have it with the link of my server and it remains the same

The server grabs without problem, the only detail that I cannot access to create an account, can you help me?
error

I cannot see any of the pictures. Please use different host or upload directly to otland using windows snapping tool (windows shift s)
Post automatically merged:

Ok I can see everything.

What you can do is download latest MyAAC from the website - github.

And then replace files in xampp/htdocs

Last edited:
I cannot see any of the pictures. Please use different host or upload directly to otland using windows snapping tool (windows shift s)

Ok I can see everything.

What you can do is download latest MyAAC from the website - github.

And then replace files in xampp/htdocs

I already downloaded but I don't see any folder to edit the login, now mark this error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ common.php on line 35

What version of xampp do I have to download?

I already downloaded but I don't see any folder to edit the login, now mark this error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ common.php on line 35

What version of xampp do I have to download?

Any version of xampp is OK. I would go with 7.4 tho, because it's currently the most stable PHP version.

PHP 8.0 introduces many incompability changes, that's why its safer to go with XAMPP with PHP 7.4.

Any version of xampp is OK. I would go with 7.4 tho, because it's currently the most stable PHP version.

PHP 8.0 introduces many incompability changes, that's why its safer to go with XAMPP with PHP 7.4.
I changed everything and I did all the steps but it keeps getting the error, I give up this server does not work with this page, I even tried to put my own sql and it gives many more errors...

How do I use these Sprites?
I have copied spr+dat from otclientplus86 as provided to this and it hangs upon loading.

I can start it with 8.6 but not 11.00
In 8.6 no items or anything is correct and its all a mess in the editor itself.

I've seen other people postning about it as well.

I've got a problem with the IP,
my ip in config.lua is 127.0.0.1 because i just want to be able to login atm
but when i try to login it doesnt connect to anything,
does anyone know why this might be happening?

Pits of Infenro quest where you need to use pick to greak stone and walk on chilled lava tiles
1022 unique ID is missing

EDIT: THat was OTClient error from mehah i fixed that already

Last edited:
Got a weard error on linux (ubuntu or debian) server after a while crashes with error "segmentation fault" without any other info tried Debug version on linux but nothing helps no more info is displayed. Now im testing on windows to see if error persists and if its not jsut OS fault
EDIT: found what was causing error it was a file in "data/creaturescripts/scripts/coins.lua" crash was occuring after 15 min and crash report pointed to this function
EDIT2: map has tons of small bugs and black hole spots not worth working on it its not a finished product its half ass'ed shit

Last edited:
Got a weard error on linux (ubuntu or debian) server after a while crashes with error "segmentation fault" without any other info tried Debug version on linux but nothing helps no more info is displayed. Now im testing on windows to see if error persists and if its not jsut OS fault
EDIT: found what was causing error it was a file in "data/creaturescripts/scripts/coins.lua" crash was occuring after 15 min and crash report pointed to this function
EDIT2: map has tons of small bugs and black hole spots not worth working on it its not a finished product its half ass'ed shit
It is free for you to use, of course there is bugs and things to fix... not many people release 100% functional server.. you gotta work brother

Imagine ppl saying its working uploading 3+ data packs all the same claiming they work when they crash after short while, quests works on just 1 type of client etc.

Can anyone tell me why I'm having problems with the speed of monsters / players? for some reason the monsters are very fast. And when I change the speed in monsters.cpp, the monster looks more normal. But when I give /reload monsters, he goes back to being fast like a sonic.

friends, can anyone tell me or has the same error as mine, over time the server online, it goes offline, without doing any command, without doing any action, simply with the server stopped without anyone online, thanks in advance
and I would like to know if there are new updates from the server

Why do I get this when I try to start the server (theforgottenserver.exe)?:

1680731535985.png

I made sure that the database configuration in config.lua is 100% correct.
Also, mysql is running 100%, works perfect with other servers.

It works perfectly with other servers, but not this one.
Why?

Back