• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 Appledore Map/Monsters/Npcs

Mstd

Reaction score
This map is the end result of 10 years of frustration <cough> mapmaking </cough>. It borrows from the Forgotten Server map and also has a few spawns that were imported from other mapmakers. As for the rest, 90% of the mapwork is original, including four cities - one of each: human, elven, dwarven, and cyclopean themes. The elven and dwarven cities were never finished. The elven city is usable. However, the dwarven city has no entrance. The dwarven city would probably be usable, I just never got around to connecting the tunnels that were to be the entry-way.

The map was made by three brothers. We haven't touched it in years. It seemed a shame to let it sit on my hard-drive unused. I included the monsters and npcs folders. However, you will need to update RME to include them if you want the customs to load/save in RME. I no longer have a working build for RME. If you do the work, and PM me the file, I will update this post. Else, feel free to reupload them yourself. All I ask is that the map-name remain the same.

Attachments

Back