• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Castle Dungeon

James Hetfield

Reaction score
Yeah, i hope lots of you are waiting that i've finish my Castle Dungeon.. yeah neon was right, i've overused the floors a bit but the outcome is acceptable
Second Floor:
5zlaqe.jpg

Download Castle Dungeon:
Dungeon by James Hetfield otbm

If someone can make some Ingame screenshots I would be very grateful, cuz i dont have any server where i can upload my maps /:

Unlike most people who will download this, I'll leave some feedback, I like most of it, and dislike some parts of it, some of the archways etc.

I dislike the flooring however the idea behind it and the overall shape is amazing.

why you unlike people who download it? i think every server should have quests or dungeons like this o:
thanks for your feedback, there is nothing what i want to change.. if you want you can do (;

why you unlike people who download it? i think every server should have quests or dungeons like this o:
thanks for your feedback, there is nothing what i want to change.. if you want you can do (;

He didint mean he "unlikes them" Me mean that "He - unlike the other people, actually comments", get it? x)

I think it looks awesome out of the picture, some great ideas in it, I havent checked out the map in the editor yet, I'll do it later and I'll comment it again :D

Thanks Hesten, the only fail is that nobody is scripting my maps.. the magic doors should be only walkable if you have a team whit 4 peoples..

Thats just fucking epic ! Love the crow in the tree too XD Looks dark and scary I loooove it man - great job! +1

Back