• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 8.6 Custom

EvoSoft

Is Da Mapper
Reaction score
FairyFail
The fail of the fairies
Once upon a time (1890~) there was a little boy named Harold.
He and he's little sister, Hannah, belived in fairies.
Back then the world was peaceful and no war was going on.
When Harold turned 30 (1914) this peaceful world went in to a big war, also known as 'World War I'. Harold and his sister Hannah, 28, were always beliving in fairies. They began to beg to thoose fairies, and as they knew, they had to answer. Four years later, nothing happend, untill this day. The war had it's end. Today (1919) everything on this world is ruined. The fairies was only seen in fairytales, and yet none is beliving in them, except Harold and Hannah. They worked to make the world better. They are still searching for peoples to help them, by doing missions, like fix the walls of the Temple in Harway (The capital of Kendom). Thanks to this, the world is getting better, but it's far away from done.​
I am currently in search of:
Mapper [1/2] - EvoSoft and -
Scripter [0/2] - - and -
Hoster [0/1] - -
Webdesigner and developer [0/1] - -

Thanks,

Name: Erik
Live: Sweden
Working: Scripter at Projects....

If you need a seriuos Scripter, im here.

Yours, Erik. Merry Christmas

I am Mapper /Scripter!! Age 15 i live in sweden!

Last edited:
Hosting with 12gb from ram, under debian 6.0 testing, also i design websites on CSS and Flash

Last edited:
Back