• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Cyclopses (640kb!)

Luffy

giraffe
Reaction score
I've worked my ass off for about 2 weeks to get this shit done, you can ask any friend of mine. Every time I made progress I whined their asses off about it! :3

It's quite big, as the title says, it's 640kb...

Pictures:
0p2vOr_good.png

cKgNMvgood.png

_jjhixE.png

QZt4yiW.png

8obcaNgood.png

I4ZnFiZ.png

kAT8AV.png

uITVanLgood.png

8I37_Da.png

03xVjPkgood.png

U5W8uO5good.png

xaoZeERgood.png

uvTg5A-good.png

uI5Wkgc.png

6HiDGUNgood.png

xzzhuLFgood.png

ly_2MFhgood.png

Minimaps:

fheg8gj.png

w9Rh3AN.png

jznHpW.png

v_2HG2d.png

gozQqvo.png

(it's not all of them, but the most)

Download: Click me!

He came back from his holiday and he told me he had alot of inspiration. He was mapping those Cyclopses after beeiing home again and he really spammed my ass of every time he added a new detail. It's really an awesome map and I am gonna hunt some cyclopses now.

Sorry for double posting but I can't edit my last post.
Is it black(void) on some places ingame aswell? I know that there is mappings under it that continues the mountain. Is it like that ingame or does it show the whole mountain?

Sorry for double posting but I can't edit my last post.
Is it black(void) on some places ingame aswell? I know that there is mappings under it that continues the mountain. Is it like that ingame or does it show the whole mountain?
No, everything is made so you cannot see any blackspots anywhere.
I had some troubles with it though, sometimes I had to move my mountains back a bit, or delete things because I would never fit it anywhere.
It's completely bugfree, and if there are bugs, it's little ones I didn't see.

Downloading it, converting it to 9.6 editing it a little throw some more details, because I love details.. and Luffy does not. But I have to say yes you nagged me for hours you bitch, But the map turns out amazing :) Loved it bro, rep for you :)

Thank you for this contribution. It will be the first piece added to my new Project.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be crediting you accordingly :).

Back