• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 - Just a PM and you'll be GM on a good server.

Robin

Reaction score
Hello folks. Been searching around now after a working 8.6 distro.

I do not want to follow that compile tutorial because it'll occur bugs im sure, and secondly its tibia 8.61, I want 8.60.

I'm just wondering if ANYONE here could PM me a link to a _WORKING_ TFS 0.4_SVN Distro. I've been trying TFS 0.4.0.1 (Doomed Elderberry). And it's working fine until other players are trying to connect (Others have the same problem).

What I'm offering you to just give me a proper TFS 0.4_SVN as most servers on otservlist.org are using, Is a gamemaster position at www.tibiazone.com. As I said, I do have all the data packs etc, website. But I am to poor to donate (good excuse?) to get the latest TFS :p

You can PM me or add my msn [email protected] if you want to co-operate with me. No need to send me virus, I will carefully scan it anyway before using it on the server.

Peace.

So what does a premium account cost and can you _ASSURE_ that there will be a working TFS 8.6 Distro? I might just buy.

Back