• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Large Quest Room

Snuggles

Mapper for Project XDC, Deathzot V2, TBA XDC 10.77
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, this is a quest room I made for my server long time ago, I don't use it anymore and I'm pretty tired of seeing the same old quest rooms on all servers so maybe someone will like this.

Don't forget to give me rep if you like it :D Enjoy!

Screenshot:
169l0u9.jpg

Download:
New Questroom.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Really? You made it for YOUR server? most of it is made by me..

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the original one made by me...

29uu7gp.png

Yeah took inspiration from that one since I really liked your work on it, just made mine (yes mine since i made it from scratch) bigger lol

You did NOT make it from scratch, since it looks almost exactly the same.

Naxtie stop crying like a baby, he took your little edition and transformed into a big edition ;) good work snuggles!!

Deletera28

He took credits for the work :p
Since I made it he shouldnt take credits for it ;d

Agree with Naxtie. You shouldn't take all the creds. You actually said later that you took inspiration from his work which makes Naxtie the main author or founder, you name it.
If you would have mentioned that you did an edit of his work or was inspired by him, it would have been okay in my opinion. @Snuggles

It's not bad, but it isn't amazing. You should to finish and after add to download. That's all

I agree with bybbzan..

I'm sick of people taking credits for other peoples work.

Those pieces have like 5% in common.
If I had some piece I really like and then try to recreate it it would have the same result. Looking almost the same, however having major differences if you take a close look.
If he really took your map and redid it ofc he could have posted credits but if he just create it in a similar style with this result that should be fine.

Back