• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [8.6] Looking for team!

dixers

Owner of an OT
Reaction score
Well, the title says it all!

Me, Spunix, is an old tibia player from Sweden that thinks there are to few 8.6 servers up at the moment.
I will set up the server and everything so all we basically need is some mature GM's, some tutors and a good hoster.
We will also need a mapper, a web designer and some good mood.

I would also like you to have a Skype so we can all chat together if something bad happens.

So write down some good words and what u can give to the server.

Cya!

This is a application to be a GM on your OT.

Things about me:
* I am very active out of the week/weekends.
* I'm 17 years old
* I speak English and no other languages
* I love tibia
* I pay attention very well
* I write very descent and nicely
* I know very much about OT servers and real tibia.
* I came close to being a tutor on real tibia, I didn't pass because I had a bad computer crash and couldn't get online for about 1 month. Couldn't afford another one XD.
* I get along with people real well
* I can handle botters and spammers
* I do not take power of my job { Which means I don't abuse }
* I owned 2 servers but as I said, my computer crashed and I couldn't play for about 1 month (As I said I couldn't afford another one)

I understand that this wasn't as much as you would expect from a application but if you want more that's fine.
PM me if your interested for me to be your GM.

Okay I am 17 years old and from germany. I speak fluent english and also a little french. Might be helpful but i am not sure about that.
I am usually active the whole day and i am familiar with the gamemaster commands. My interests are playing tibia (ofcourse) mapping, creating sprites and other tibia related content.
I have been a gamemaster on several other open tibia servers even though they did not last for a long time which is sad. I have been a tutor quite often aswell.
I am playing tibia since 2007 and I know almost everything about tibia even facts which most people do not know about.
I would say i am a trustable person even though i cannot deliver you a prove right now haha. I guess thats what everyone would say.

If you are interested, send me a pm via forums and we can get in contact afterwards.

- could help some mapping either

Hello there I'm Chris, im 15 in Ireland. I was a tutor on RL tibia. I would like to apply for Gamemaster in your ot server because i know I am cut out for the job because I am currently gamemaster in another server but only 2-6 people play there. I am friendly to players And don't abuse powers. I also can do some mapping.

A couple of questions...
Will the server be a custom map or Rl map.
What will loot rate be and exp rate.
And whatever else you have decided about the server.
I look forward to hearing fro you an am exited about the server.

Hello there! I'm Alex, I'm 18. I was a gamemaster a lot of known ots, like: collapser zulu (temponary), warotspvpbr 8.6, and a lot of evolutions: like tenebra, titania 8.6, evoland. etc. I was also tutor on Pandoria. My life in tibia started around 2005 year, and end still 2009. I have gone make some servers for joke. But I had a power with creating most powerful projects and close it on 2012. I actually help on tibia forums for another players or users. I think, I'm good in GM position in your server. Take me on test if you are confused.

I have a questions now.
1) How many players is playing on this server?
2) EXP? Skill? Magiclevel? You should give this rates.
3) Type of server?
4) Map of server?
5) More extended info.

Things about me:
* I'm 16 years old
* I speak English and Swedish
* I love tibia
* I listen to the ones who asking me something
* I dont write Bad Words and i talk very nicely
* I had 3 servers who came up to 40 players in an average per day at 12:00 AM
* Im nice to the players.
* I know what to do with the botters / spammers
* I owned 3 servers as I said.. I had an perfect crew and the crew liked me back and my players respected me pretty well :)

It was almost what I wanted to give xD
Hope your server goes well :)
~GM Thaiwor

Things about me:
* I'm 16 years old
* I speak English and Swedish
* I love tibia
* I listen to the ones who asking me something
* I dont write Bad Words and i talk very nicely
* I had 3 servers who came up to 40 players in an average per day at 12:00 AM
* Im nice to the players.
* I know what to do with the botters / spammers
* I owned 3 servers as I said.. I had an perfect crew and the crew liked me back and my players respected me pretty well :)

It was almost what I wanted to give xD
Hope your server goes well :)
~GM Thaiwor

Extreme copy skills!

This is my GM application!

Name : Robin
Languages : I speak and write fluent in Swedish and English
Experience : I've been playing alot of server, not as a GM though, but I've noticed all the wrongs and rights the GM has made, and I wanna be a part of a good server with a good GM.
Other Qualifications: I write proper and mature in both Swedish and English. I use dots, commas, explanationmarks and questionmarks right etc.

PM me if this sounds interesting.

Regards,
Robin

Hopefully you're still accepting applications.

I'm not going to write much here, frankly because I've not got much time and the laptop I'm currently using is useless.

My name's Joe, I'm 18 from England.

I've been a gamemaster and owned many of my own servers, I can also map and web design to a medium level.

If you're interested, please contact me via PM.

Sorry that I can't give you more information at the moment.

Hello My name is Ibrahim and I live in Germany. I have played tibia since I was 10 years old ( Now i am 17)
I can speak English,German,Turkish
I have been before working for the ot acids-ot ( 200 players 8.6 evo map ) as a Bug Fixer/Player Helper.
I would be really ready for this Position since I have experiance about howto fix Bugs and Help Players.
Had once my Own server but actually got Bored because of only Average 50 players.
I would be happy about an good new to be Accepted as a Gamemaster.

that thinks there are to few 8.6 servers up at the moment.

This part is just... Do you really think there is just a "few" 8.6 servers up? Most servers are 8.6 lol.

~~Want Staff in your server!~~

1# What's your First Name?

- Lukas

2# Where are you from?

- Sweden

3# How old are you?

4# What languages do you speak, and which one is your native?

- English, Swedish and reading Spanish

--------------------------------------------
1# Weekness
I'm not any scripter or anything like that, im just a usuall player. (Accept lower staff )

2# Why would you like to apply for that position?

- I would like to apply for this position because I don't just want to help people I want to improve the server as a whole and make every ones time here as enjoyable and problem free as possible. I have also been at alot of difrents ots like forgottenl and highexp.

3# How many hours you can be daily online, and playing?

- Well I work 4 days a week. But even on them days I can offer up to 4 hours online, and on my days off... 6+ should no plans arise

4# What can you produce to the server after being a Staff Member?

- As a staff member I can provide people with the help and answers they need and if I didn't know the answer I would make it my goal to find out as soon as possible.
Along side that as a staff members it would be my job to make sure the whole community is running smoothly and everyone is satisfied and that problems are acknowledged and solved to the best of my ability.

I'm also on the forum everyday (if there is one) it's the first thing I log into before actually joining the server, because its where people post majority of their problems so its the best place to start with making people satisfied and showing that this server has a great team of helpers, which in all makes their experience so much better and encourages them to stay.

5# Why would we choose you?
I care alot of ots because I've been playing in 8 years and know how it should work. Im not a person who just want staff so I can make items or level for myself. I care so much about the other players in the game.

6# Where to contact me?
Facebook -> Lukas Hult (Liverpool stuff red)
Skype -> lukas.hult (rather skype my fb is old)

Last edited:
Name
Sherif

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

GamePosition:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

Back