• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Nick's Custom Evolutions Map!

nicktm

Otland Helper
Reaction score
Hello There Otlanders! Its Nick Here! I took a Regular Evolution Map,(A Clean One) Like Not Edited at All! And i mapped a cool map! its really fun its high exp rate based, but feel free to change! :D, Enjoy and Comment IP If you use! :D;
Download Link -----------> Nick's Custom Evolutions.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here​

screenshot_2012-06-20-0-49-9.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-20-0-49-20.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-20-0-49-31.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-20-0-49-43.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-20-0-49-57.jpg

~Nick :ninja: :p

You just edited the temple a lil bit, but nice and thanks for the release. And Varus, Flamingvets is just Download & Run server since I have the same server in my pc.

one of the best editeds ive ever seen good work bro i want and ot like this.. nice and big

- - - Updated - - -

were is the starter for it and data lau and stuff

Thanks! And it should be in creaturescripts :p

- - - Updated - - -

one of the best editeds ive ever seen good work bro i want and ot like this.. nice and big

- - - Updated - - -

were is the starter for it and data lau and stuff

Thanks! and should be in creaturescripts! :p :p

Back