• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Nick's Custom Evolutions Map!

can you give us the DLLS and the EXE plixx

- - - Updated - - -

[08/07/2012 12:58:59] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: z_ots_comunication (SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE "type" = 'login';)

???

can you give us the DLLS and the EXE plixx

- - - Updated - - -

[08/07/2012 12:58:59] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: z_ots_comunication (SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE "type" = 'login';)

???

Make a table in your database named z_ots_comunication, and add a random table name it dont matter, then create it; it should fix the problem ;)

ahahaha hunting zone and city looks me familiar from flammingvets ..... you just mapped the temple and hunting zone

- - - Updated - - -

ahahaha hunting zone and city looks me familiar from flammingvets ..... you just mapped the temple and hunting zone

fuck missclick enter, You just mapped hunting zone and temple, the other shits looks me familiar from flammingvets datapack ... i know it bcus i mapped some shits on flammingvets ...

Back