• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [8.6] Original Cookie Cotton Joe's RPG map! (29 MB) | GREAT QUALITY! -CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeven


Reaction score
Hiho!
Some time ago, when I'm realising my project, I've bought the CCJ map (Cookie Cotton Joe's) and all rights to it from original author. Unfortunately, my project fall down and I stopped work on it.

At now, I need fast money, so I decide to sell it. Author of this map was a really great mapper, so the quality of map is very high! You can use parts of it on your server or just run the new server on this map! ;)

Because this map is very rare (great quality), I decide to sell only 4 copies of it and not one more!

cost.png
» The price is 25 15€ EUR per each copy of map.​

Are you interested? Please contact me via PM!

Below you can see some screenshots:
(The rest of the pictures in post #2)

MINIMAP:
minigwu.png

INGAME SCREENSHOTS:

(Click on the image to see it in better quality)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

I urge you to buy this map!
Are you interested? Please contact me via PM!

Greetings,
Aeven

Last edited:
When you will make discount like Alysia? xD

High price for just world folder.

@edit
If you did maybe 5-15EUR I buy.

Last edited:
I was going to buy it, but I thought the data files were included because the pictures show everything working. You obviously DID NOT take them yourself. Not worth the money without the files. :(

P.S. You shouldn't be selling someone's work. It doesn't make it "okay" because you put, "credits to original mapper" - not even his name.

When you will make discount like Alysia? xD
Hehe, never ever :p

High price for just world folder.

@edit
If you did maybe 5-15EUR I buy.
I know... price has been lowered now.

I was going to buy it, but I thought the data files were included because the pictures show everything working. You obviously DID NOT take them yourself. Not worth the money without the files. :(

P.S. You shouldn't be selling someone's work. It doesn't make it "okay" because you put, "credits to original mapper" - not even his name.
Yeah, it's only /world folder (map, houses, spawns).
The pictures i have got from the original author, but if you want I can make it myself and show you any position on the map.

Last edited:
are you going to make anymore discount? before i buy it? haha

Bump!

Previous price was too high and have been reduced!

Map price is now 15€ EUR and will not be changed anymore.

Even tho I really like your services, I don't think it's fair that you gain money over other people's work.
Not that I wouldn't have sold it xd

@OT:
Love this map, would've bought it if I had the money for it. ;o
& Recommended seller. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom