• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 rl charts on war ots

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I remember years ago there was several war ots where you could login to 2 different accounts mostly 1/1 and 2/2, and you would find a character list containing real game players like Maurolkit etc. with their current skills, the map would automatically change to all different rl cities every 30 mins or so. Does anyone know how or where to get the sources to bring back one of this ots? I’ve been away from tibia for some years but would enjoy coming back to something like this, I dont have any knowledge on programming but would be able to put the buck for hosting, idk if people would be interested again in something like this, I saw that karamy war opened back a few months ago but died again, and I cant find any war ots that have players other than marlboro that has some but I dont enjoy the saturated editing.

I remember years ago there was several war ots where you could login to 2 different accounts mostly 1/1 and 2/2, and you would find a character list containing real game players like Maurolkit etc. with their current skills, the map would automatically change to all different rl cities every 30 mins or so. Does anyone know how or where to get the sources to bring back one of this ots? I’ve been away from tibia for some years but would enjoy coming back to something like this, I dont have any knowledge on programming but would be able to put the buck for hosting, idk if people would be interested again in something like this, I saw that karamy war opened back a few months ago but died again, and I cant find any war ots that have players other than marlboro that has some but I dont enjoy the saturated editing.
Contact me in PM or gimme your discord if you're interested in a project which is inspired from this old classic server (and we plan to improve it as well for those who dont wanna play too casually).

Regards,

Back