• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [8.6] RL Map OT [help needed]

hayrien

Reaction score
Good day!

Yesterday i started working on 8.6 Forgotten server real map, mixed the server with different data packs and got it up working and online. Monsters and spawns and everything works, except NPCs, according to the maping program the npcs shoud be there. When i launch the server, it has error loading npcs even though i took over the NPC folder and talk actions. Anything else i need to put over? and how can i fix this otherwise?

I use dynera rl map and npcs + monsters in a cryingdamson 8,6. everything works except npcs won't show in-game and loads errors npc

--- I have most experience from oldschool servers such as 7,6 Illusion and YurOT ---
-- But are learning 8.6 now --

Last edited:
thanks for replying, me and my fellow worker on the server figured it out, and found the correct files from datapacks and fixed this issue. thanks alot for your time

Back