• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 Small map I made

snorungar123

Reaction score
Hello OTLand!

This is the very first map I release which also happens to be the first map I ever created after looking at many tutorials.. :)

It's not much, but if you like it feel free to use it for whatever purpose you want! I'm just happy to contribute!

Okay, here is some screenshots of the map.

2hi8rop.jpg

20r8hsx.jpg

Enjoying what you see? Download it below:

Small Island.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I don't know if this is the correct forum section to ask for Feedback but if you have any thoughts of what I did good / what I could have done better, please feel free to tell me! :)

Sincerely,
Snorungar! :D

Attachments

Thanks for your comments :D

Well, I didn't have time to make the temple, I was working on this badass update that included a big town and stuff but I forgot to save it and that made me so angry haha :D

I might reupload this map, with an update soon, that is if people want it though. I can give it a try and then you people can decide if it looked better or not.=)

For a first time map, it's amazing dude! Anyways, even tough I really like it and actually looks cool and it's idea was nice. Remember this if someday you're a distinguished mapper... You will ALWAYS have a room to improve your skills.

Anyways, great map! Thanks for the contribution!

Back