• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 styled Nostalrius Server? paid job $$$

Cwift

Reaction score
looking to see if anyone has or would be willing to update a nostalius server too the standards of 8.6 example svargrond, liberty bay, yalahar, updates items.srv and sprites?

Id honestly be lucky to get anyone interested with the bare minimum I've asked for 😂 actions movements and npcs would also be amazing.

i could help you with the map spr dat and items. but nothing else the other things actions movements , npcs and, 8.6 functions etc so on are way too much work for me otherwise the price of the work will be so much higher and it will take a consireable amount of time
. if you are interested about my offer pm me

Literally you can download one of the thousand 8.6 maps available and just convert

Literally you can download one of the thousand 8.6 maps available and just convert
he need to edit items.srv in map editor also in the server too plus add many many sprites also if he wants the whole thing working he would need actions / movements / storages / libraries/ npcs / spells / behavior / new monsters files and so on and like the datapacks doesn0t fit with other otland files it's a huuuge job

he need to edit items.srv in map editor also in the server too plus add many many sprites also if he wants the whole thing working he would need actions / movements / storages / libraries/ npcs / spells / behavior / new monsters files and so on and like the datapacks doesn0t fit with other otland files it's a huuuge job
Lol this guy is gonna get scammed hard. Most of this datapack is freely available with the exception of the items.srv. Adding 8.6 items.xml to nostalrius items.srv isn’t very smart either. Creating a bunch of work for little payoff

Back