• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] SuicideOT is coming back - custom map EVO

Suicideot

suicideot.com
Reaction score
We are gonna bring back suicideot again and we wanna hear from you guys what you think about it!

start.jpg

This is our exp stages:

1 - 50 level, 1500x
51 - 100 level, 900x
101 - 150 level, 700x
151 - 200 level, 500x
201 - 250 level, 300x
251 - 300 level, 250x
301 - 350 level, 200x
351 - 400 level, 100x
401 - 450 level, 30x
451 - 500 level, 20x
501 - 600 level, 7x
601 - 700 level, 3x
701+ level, 2x

Tons of quests and hunting spots and even quests for donation items!

Tell us what do you wanna add to the server! :)

can you provide any more information about the server?
all you really provided was exp stages :I
maybe show pictures of quests/hunting spots?

Bump - if you wanna be tutor you can also apply!

nobody have ideas about changes or suggestions they wanna implement on server?

Did you actually change anything?
or is it the same?

alot tbh, we have added many quests and hunting spots but rates and configs are same and its only because our players loved it and ive asked about if we should keep it and they said dont change anything :p

do you have any ideas about what to change?

do you have any ideas about what to change?

Just gonna list a few things thats good to have on an evo.
*Stable pk with balance pvp (I know this is hard to make but its one of the most inportant things.)
*Alot of quests/daily/missions/tasks to make points to make the game less P2W. A good way to make it less pay to win is by making it easy to farm points, but have like 3 "tiers" of donate sets so you need 2 donates to make a second tier donate so you are still able to grind up our items but if you dont got time you simply can pay. And if our having a system like this you only start the server with "tier 1" donate and add over time to make it a long run.
*Alot of quests and missions to keep players busy so you dont feel like there is nothing to do and you stop play.
*Alot of spells for all vocations for various things like hunting/team hunt and ofc pk spells like waves, singel spells and combo spells.
*Lots of events to take our time.
*Many spawns for various hunting.
*Maybe add something like dungeons?

In my opinion evolutions have always favored more pvp side than pve but these recent years all evolutions has been pve and totally unbalanced in pvp so ill fix denkans list by a little7
*Stable pk with balance pvp (I know this is hard to make but its one of the most inportant things.)
Yes, yes, yes but doesnt mean all should deal equal dmg
*Alot of quests/daily/missions/tasks to make points to make the game less P2W. A good way to make it less pay to win is by making it easy to farm points, but have like 3 "tiers" of donate sets so you need 2 donates to make a second tier donate so you are still able to grind up our items but if you dont got time you simply can pay. And if our having a system like this you only start the server with "tier 1" donate and add over time to make it a long run.
Skip this dont listen to this tip at all
*Alot of quests and missions to keep players busy so you dont feel like there is nothing to do and you stop play. few challenging quest that needs done with a team there is enough pve
*Alot of spells for all vocations for various things like hunting/team hunt and ofc pk spells like waves, singel spells and combo spells.
Too many custom spells can be confusing and annoying i would stick with 2-4
2-4 is enough just make them good and rewarding
Why? make so people fight for their spawns but not too little
Ehh. maybe. dno

*Alot of quests and missions to keep players busy so you dont feel like there is nothing to do and you stop play.

we didn't really have complaints about pvp or pve on our old servers but if this is a problem, we will for sure look at it. old suicide players loved the pvp and favour it more than other servers but everyone have different opinions so ull have to see what you think when the server is online :) which is in some days from now!

quests, missions, events we have all of these even hunting spots with dungeons, we will probably update the map as the server is online and take feedback from players seriously and maybe interact it with forum discussions and poll systems

do you guys want systems that makes exping in group better than solo exping? or what do you think about that?

In my opinion evolutions have always favored more pvp side than pve but these recent years all evolutions has been pve and totally unbalanced in pvp so ill fix denkans list by a little7

I guess you are looking for a 100% pvp? Atleast im not looking for that i rather have a 50/50 pve-pvp so you dont have to pk all the time and to make it a long lasting server.
In my opinion if you are only focusing on pvp the server will not have a long lasting gameplay

Skip this dont listen to this tip at all.

Here i guess you are looking for something rly P2W i guess? If you cant make the points ingame in any way you get the same thing here, players get less things to do and get bord fast.

do you guys want systems that makes exping in group better than solo exping? or what do you think about that?
In my opinion this would be nice becouse im more like a 50/50 pve/pvp. But if you ask someone like 4Muki4 i guess not think hes more like a 90% pvp

Bad english i know.

The first screenshot isent from suicideot? Cuz 90% of the players wouldnt play a vip/tproom ot

Back