• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6][Sweden] Abyssia.net - Real Map starts on 20th April 18:00! Real RPG.

I am advertising this server on hexana.net :p maan, I hope people will play it! Seriously, this can become one of the best otservs. Anyone wanna create a big guild with me? name: vena

Nice server you have.

you got good ddos protection?

If your using hosteam.pl thats enough for me. :)

For the statement that you will advertise on other servers I hope your server fails!!
That statement shows that you have no respect at all towards other server owners, and that sucks!
So I suggest to NOT play this server with owners who can't even respect other people.
But that's my opinion!

Good luck with the server though.

Nice server you have.

you got good ddos protection?

If your using hosteam.pl thats enough for me. :)

Hi,

In my opinion none can guarantee 100% protection against DDOS. It all depends on volume of DDOS traffic. We hope players will not experience it.

For the statement that you will advertise on other servers I hope your server fails!!
That statement shows that you have no respect at all towards other server owners, and that sucks!
So I suggest to NOT play this server with owners who can't even respect other people.
But that's my opinion!

Hi,

I am sure, I have mentioned somewhere in my previous posts as due to respect we will not advertise Abyssia on any server.
We don't take responsibility for other people who are willing to help us.

Thanks for warm words ;-)

But that's my opinion!

I smell hypocrisy..

Hi Esskay,

Unfortunately our countdown will start tomorrow as otservlist.org and otslist.eu had already booked some countdowns.
Of course, we will appreciate any kind of help from you guys such as advertisements on other servers.
We will try to do our best and advertise Abyssia on other Open Tibia Servers very soon.​

This is what I mean...
@up: based on?

This is what I mean...
@up: based on?

If it's not obvious, then I do not know what is.

- - - Updated - - -

But that's my opinion!

That's all..

New Event!

Hey guys!

Check out brand-new event that we have decided to implement onto Abyssia :)

Team Battle Event...

Team battle Event will happen once daily at 20:00 (GMT+1). To join this event you will have to find a teleport in Thais temple created 10 minutes before event start (broadcast message will be send to every online player). Once you entered a teleport you will be transferred to the waiting room. Once 10 minutes is gone, automated system will balance both red and blue teams and teleport them onto war zone. Unfortunately if you will die during the battle, you simply lose and will get teleported back to Thais temple (You will not be able to enter war zone on the same day).

Your task is to eliminate enemy team before the time is up. You have 15 minutes to do so. if both red and blue teams will not eliminate each other, the team with the most kills will win.

Players who survived the battle will get a little prize.

Good luck!

team_battle_abyssia.jpg

thats cool man, love the photo u made :p did you make it?
it sounds like a good server + some fun for bored players :p

Hey guys

Our DDOS protection has blocked high amount of tarffic that we expected on start. Everything is up and running and you can safely log in to the game :)

When you die you loose all ur distance idk if u relogg but, atleast when u die..
Are you going to fix this today..?

Last edited:
Fix the saving of skills upon relogging or dying.. Either way you will have to restart the server before the changes apply (unless you have some other solution for it), the sooner the better.

Also, why 3 training monks in the training rooms? The third one doesn't make shielding go up faster.