• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6][SWEDEN] Hellsway Real Map - Free Points, dedicated serv, new mobs, events, NEVER ENDING FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard

Reaction score
We invite you to new the best 8.6 long edition of Hellsway real map OTS

Started Tuesday, 27th August at 18:00 CET!

- NO RESTARTS! 0 restarts on Hellsway world from now! You can be 100% sure that this Hellsway edition will last long.

IP: hellsway.zapto.org
Port: 7171
Create your account NOW at http://hellsway.zapto.org/

Hellsway is hosted on a dedicated server with a 1000 Mbit/s connection.

[Server Info]
- Exp Rate starts at 3000x & average 100x.
- Loot Rate 3x.
- Skill Rate 15x.
- Magic Rate 7x.

[Features]
» Alot of Quests and infinity challenge
» 100% Full Reap-Map Server.
» All Quests are working perfectly
» Houses At all Cities are Working 100%.
» Active Support Team in game.
» Balanced Vocations.
» Fair donations with cheap prices.
» Wrath of the Emperor (starts at mission 6).
» Unnatural Selection Quest.
» Children of the Revolution Quest (you need this quest to start Wrath).
» Tomes of Knowledge Quest.

We promise to add more Real Tibia stuff and quests within the incoming updates concatenation.

We Hope You Enjoy Hellsway Server And Invite All your Friends
Kind regards,
Staff!

Last edited:
The server is basically buy VIP+Castle than bot your way to a high level and go war. Yet the war consists of mainly spamming the Ultimate Spells you get at 400.

Huhu, Its not your Own Server, Why does you Advertise??!

Huhu, Its not your Own Server, Why does you Advertise??!
this is my server, why do you think I put it on otland for? if it had not been my ot so I had not posted on otland. what do you think? think before you write something.

@Hard, next bump within 24 hours, I am banning you for a week and I am deleting your advertisement thread. I warned you an hour ago, read the warning. Next time I won't be lenient.

Many guilds are only fighting for the loyalty and honor of fighting, they fight for their own goals and believes. Together they stand in the field of battle shoulder to shoulder defeating whoever would be blocking their way. So this year on Hellsway we wanted to make you a special competition which you would extremely like. This year competition will specially reward these loyal guilds on the server. From here we are glad to announce the Hellsway Championship for year 2013.

What's the Hellsway Championship? Hellsway Championship is the only competition all over the open tibia servers world which will Truly honor the best guilds, The competition will be mainly about a war between 2 different guilds, During the first 2 weeks of the competition we will be trying to filter the best guilds on the server, later on we will be moving on towards the finals. We know that you still having many questions in your mind so please check our FAQ so you can know more about the competition.

The Competition will take a place between 10 September - 1 October 2013. For now it will be starting 2 times a week Sunday - Tuesday from 18:00 till 20:00 CET, You may follow the official competition updates, scores etc on The Hellsway Competition Blog.

What are the Competition rewards?

Please note that the rewards are for the whole guild members who only participated during the competition. also we will try add a preview for all the rewards as soon as possible.
  • Custom Weapon you may choose between (Axe - Sword - Club - Wand - Arrow).
  • Custom Outfit .
  • a Total of 100 Premium Points for every member at the guild.
  • Customized page on the search characters page.
  • Customized icon on the Forums.
  • Custom backpack will be named with your Guild name and given to all the server.
  • Custom doll written on it a short description about the competition and your guild, it will be only given to your guild members.

Please carefully read the FAQ in the Auditorium to avoid any misunderstandings. If you still have any open questions or doubts, feel free to ask!

Team up and organise your guilds to join the world's competition. Only those who will Carefully read the competition instructions and participate into it will be able to claim a precious reward.

Brace yourselves!
Your Community Managers

After we have watched the first match at the Hellsway Championship between guild fat kids lag IRL andSyndicate, we have noticed a bit of chaos during the competition. for example some guild members were confused about what to do and where to spot and others who could cheat by going up and down over the Venore stairs.

Hence we decided the following things:
  1. Creating a customized map for the competition.
  2. Adding a system which automatically detect the guild members and organize them at their spots.
  3. Automatic War system Creation between the two guilds.
  4. Adjusting the competition stream also add it to the website news a bit earlier.

In addition We decided to repeat the first played match between guild fat kids lag IRL and Syndicate, So both guilds can have a brand new chance into the new competition environment. the first match will beRepeated next Sunday 15 September.

We still looking for your feedback to improve the competition, so please feel free to post below. We appreciate constructive feedback. Insults, disrespect or slander will not be tolerated.

Good Luck all and don't miss the competition!
Your Community Managers

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, what a kid.

Buy vip and a castle or you cant play.. He doesn't care for the obvious cheaters and the vocations are soooooooooooooooo unbalanced its not even funny... about the resets... lol you reset just as much as every other realmap and the pvp just sucks, combo with ultimate = win

The only people playing are the cheaters from before the reset and they power abuse since you can easily get lvl 400 in one day on this server, you have lvl 400s running around killing every noob char...

Hard if your the owner could you reply to me? thanks...

Are you the owner of Hellsway.net? if so please message me, Ive been playing hellsway for about a month or so, And i think you had a database bug? and i lost over 40 donation items and i was wondering how to get them back, If i cannot get them back or get any points back please reply to me ^^ i really like your server and cause of me losing over 40 donation items i kinda quit the server...so if its possible to get some points back plase reply to me, i can also show proof of be buying the items, I plan on donating again but i might not if i keep losing donation items due to this database bug :/ ive also heard that this problem has been happening for the past couple months? im justwondering if problem will be fixed and if ill get any points back..here is a bit of proof of me being a donator

https://imgur.com/hAFQ1tO,P8BykgH,jqQKXj7

Lol, what a kid.

Buy vip and a castle or you cant play.. He doesn't care for the obvious cheaters and the vocations are soooooooooooooooo unbalanced its not even funny... about the resets... lol you reset just as much as every other realmap and the pvp just sucks, combo with ultimate = win

The only people playing are the cheaters from before the reset and they power abuse since you can easily get lvl 400 in one day on this server, you have lvl 400s running around killing every noob char...
If you do not want to play, do not play then. there are others who play without having to post a comment.

@Hard, next bump within 24 hours, I am banning you for a week and I am deleting your advertisement thread. I warned you an hour ago, read the warning. Next time I won't be lenient.
Time to take action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back