• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] TFS 0.4 - Rev 5885 - 8.6 - Fixed Bugs

when I'm compiling the ubuntu appears this error:
Code:
luascript.cpp: In member function âbool LuaInterface::loadDirectory(std::string, bool, bool, Npc*)â:
luascript.cpp:767: error: âstruct std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >â has no member named âstringâ
make[1]: ** [luascript.o] Erro 1
make[1]: ** Esperando que outros processos terminem.
make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/otserv/trunkk'
make: ** [all] Erro 2

@Edit.
I have fixed:
otsystem.h
Code:
#if BOOST_VERSION / 100 % 1000 == 4 && BOOST_VERSION % 100 <= 2

to:
Code:
#if BOOST_VERSION < 104400

Last edited:
when I'm compiling the ubuntu appears this error:
Code:
luascript.cpp: In member function âbool LuaInterface::loadDirectory(std::string, bool, bool, Npc*)â:
luascript.cpp:767: error: âstruct std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >â has no member named âstringâ
make[1]: ** [luascript.o] Erro 1
make[1]: ** Esperando que outros processos terminem.
make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/otserv/trunkk'
make: ** [all] Erro 2

@Edit.
I have fixed:
otsystem.h
Code:
#if BOOST_VERSION / 100 % 1000 == 4 && BOOST_VERSION % 100 <= 2

to:
Code:
#if BOOST_VERSION < 104400

thanks you!

- - - Updated - - -

Here i give you latest trunk rev (5885) downgraded to protocol 8.6, so i think its actually best TFS for Tibia 8.6, without bugs.

trunk 5885 for 8.6, version 1
Data
Sources

trunk 5885 for 8.6, version 2
Data
Sources

Please, reupload please?

Code:
allocatior.cpp:1:0 error: The CPU you chose does not support the instruction set x86-65
actions.cpp:1:0 error: The CPU you chose does not support the instruction set x86-65make[1]: *** [allocator.o] 
Error 1

any help? :)

EDIT: Ok, so i figured my Linux is running in 64bits, i know i can compile 32bit applications with "gcc -m32" but i have no clue how to compile this with that command >_>

Last edited:
Would be great with someone re-uploading it since I, and i'm sure other people as well, does not have premium on that particular site.

Is this 64x bit or just 32x? By the way, you might want to upload on mediafire so people can actually download the files instead of being blocked with speedyshare premium requirement.

to start the year
i continue this project if you are interested
creating a tutorial that will have to change and not have to change

You will make your own project, as same as you did with 3777 but with 5885?

If yes, it will be great!

Back