• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [8.6][TFS 1.2]The console window closes quickly

PRLOts

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Otland I was fighting with compile issue in here for few days. I did it and here is one more problem.

When I click on the theforgottenserver.exe the console window closes quickly (after half second or meaby even less).

I know that when I compile the files in Linker -> System I decide how to run my exe. but I can't find they way to stop closing my exe so fast :(

zdh.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
Well id say either file right issues or a problem with the source code.
Are you using NInjas 8.6 1.2 TFS?

Yest mate I'm using this TFS.

Allright I fixed the issue of not loading config.lua, you will be surprised. If I used command start or call d:\Users\kk\Desktop\Letmesee\forgottenserver-8.6 it was not working but when I go manually in console to d: and to right file and write start theforgottenserver.exe it's working.

succes.png

Windows is so problematic, thanks for help guys!
Hey Otland I was fighting with compile issue in here for few days. I did it and here is one more problem.

When I click on the theforgottenserver.exe the console window closes quickly (after half second or meaby even less).

I know that when I compile the files in Linker -> System I how to run my exe. but I can't find they way to stop closing my exe so fast :(

View attachment 30315

Start it via CMD, that way it won't close.
If you are quick enough you might be able to make an SS of the server before it closes.

Ex How do I open a program via the command prompt in Windows 8?

Thx for reply WibbenZ ! It seems that it cant read config.lua, but ofc config.lua exist I even try different configs from another servers, still can't read :/

View attachment 30316

Is it named "config.lua"? Check if it's ex Config (capital C etc)
In some cases it's named ex config.lua.dist, in that case remove .dist and save the file.

Is it named "config.lua"? Check if it's ex Config (capital C etc)
In some cases it's named ex config.lua.dist, in that case remove .dist and save the file.

Yee its config.lua :( The login/password to phpmyadmin is correct, everything seems to be ok but it can't be read :(

hmm.png

Well id say either file right issues or a problem with the source code.
Are you using NInjas 8.6 1.2 TFS?

Yest mate I'm using this TFS.

Allright I fixed the issue of not loading config.lua, you will be surprised. If I used command start or call d:\Users\kk\Desktop\Letmesee\forgottenserver-8.6 it was not working but when I go manually in console to d: and to right file and write start theforgottenserver.exe it's working.

succes.png

Windows is so problematic, thanks for help guys!

Solution
Back