• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 8.6 TFS 4.0+?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Hi! I haven't been here for a while and i want to get into server hosting etc, I want to try make one of theese evo servers that arent pay to win ^^

I checked around a bit and couldn't find 8.6 tfs 4.0+ Where do i find it?

TL;DR Where to find 8.6 tfs distro that support 4.0+ mods etc

TFS 0.4/0.3.7 used to be premium only, it's now also for free members.

There are all kinds of revs of TFS 0.4/0.3.7, developed by different people, so there is not really a latest one, but 3884 and 3777 are most popular for client 8.6.

Last edited:
TFS 0.4/0.3.7 used to be premium only, it's now also for free members.

There are all kinds of revs of TFS 0.4/0.3.7, developed by different people, so there is not really a latest one, but 3884 and 3777 are most populair for client 8.6.

Ok thank you, Are there any special 8.6 evo distros or something in premium section? Also, Are the ones listed at http://otland.net/threads/backup-of-some-old-sources.199436/ safe? Is there no official place for rev 3884?

Edit: All of them have 0 downloads, Where is the "most popular" rev 3884 link?

It's safe, the thread is in the premium board, because TFS 0.4/0.3.7 used to be only for premium members.

Edit: All of them have 0 downloads, Where is the "most popular" rev 3884 link?

The download amount count seems to be not working, since it's downloaded alot of times by people.

Last edited:
It's safe, the thread is in the premium board, because TFS 0.4/0.3.7 used to be only for premium members.

The download amount count seems to be not working, since it's downloaded alot of times by people.

Thanks for all the help. One last thing if you don't mind, Theese are sources only, Where can i find the binaries? Or do i need to compile it myself? If so, Is there any up to date compile tut for 3884?

Back