• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] World Of Andros

survivor

Reaction score
Dear OTLand (&OTFans?),

Back when I used to play open tibia I either struggled with the fact that it was a f*ckd up map I played on, or it was an uber serious 2x experience server where I had to play like 5 hours to get out of rookgaard. I like it around 10x exp.

So that’s when I decided to start my own map and server. I started mapping years ago, back when MMB was still around.(Learned a lot from his tutorials, you should check them out!) Even back when there was no RME :’) SimOne.. damn that took time. The reason I never finished a map was that I always wanted it to be too perfect and I compared myself with too talented mappers.. I also had long inactive periods.

Anyway, enough with the talking.

Minimap:
1230bp2.jpg

The map is medium sized, not too big for the lazy ones and not too small for the adventure types.
(It may seem small but there’s a whole lot underground:) )

Teaser 1: City

"Temple"
14mvv5g.png

Depot
10i9iqw.png

-
2znztp4.png

Graveyard
8z0ffb.png

City wall
30hyde0.png

Sewer
nwh2rq.png

Deeper into sewer..
x26k8z.png

Still have lots of stuff to do, but the map is as good as finished. (still doing some spawns)
Scripting is not really my cup of tea so if there's a scripter around who would like to support this that would be appreciated. (could pm me or so)

I will throw a little teaser every now and then.

Yours,

When taking pictures, be it in-game or in the mapeditor, make sure that you reset the zoom to its standard value. Right now, the sprites on your screenshots are bigger than normal, making the picture blurry. You can do this in-game by disabling the "shrink/stretch game screen" option in the settings of your client.

Back
Top Bottom