• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(8.60)A RPG huge Cyclop mountain

daadyboy5

umapbro
Reaction score
One of my finest mountains, let me know your opinion, please watch it map editor/ingame
before you make a comment here. Please, let me know what you ppl thinks, this map looks better ingame/map editor,

otherwise I can post more of theese sweety hunts. Feel free to use/edit the map.

I really want to know your opinions!!!

LEaVs.png

EwNS5.png

4khGM.png

ijjAG.png

v1kLc.png

download:cyc.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Another really good job.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to daadyboy5 again.

As GodSebbe said, the hay is to straight also that walltype doesnt fit in so well.
Apart from that the cave looks good, keep it up :)

As GodSebbe said, the hay is to straight also that walltype doesnt fit in so well.
Apart from that the cave looks good, keep it up :)

the red mountain does fit in, and the reason why the hay is straight, is becuse the cyclops are sleeping there! They're also organized!!!

the red mountain does fit in, and the reason why the hay is straight, is becuse the cyclops are sleeping there! They're also organized!!!

Think again.. i didn't mean the red mountain, i ment the white "skin" formed wall above the hay. And no the cyclops are not organized, they are made-up monsters.

it says please navigate to your 9.60 tibia.dat and tibia.spr, isn't it suppose to be 8.60? xD

Back