• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] BudexOT map [partial]

Sin Cleanser

Reaction score
This is a partial release of the BudexOT map. I decided to release parts of it (roughly 300k tiles).

Some examples of things he does:
  • attempts of extorting money from community members
  • scamming of community members - he was supposed to pay a member back for helping with the funding of BudexOT, but outright scammed said person for multiple hundreds of Euros, and never fulfilled his part of the deal or paid any money back
  • advertises his own server in-game on the servers of other members in this community
  • providing low quality projects over and over, simply for quick cashgrabs (paint your own picture of the quality of his projects by viewing the map in this release), or watch one of my personal favourite clips of one of his projects: AT-cm_1019740266 (https://streamable.com/axp438)
  • pretending to be from another country than he really is (why even?)

Let this be a warning shot to Budex. Should I see or hear of any more scummy activities (or see you advertising in-game again ANYWHERE), I will be releasing more things, piece by piece, until there's nothing left.
Sins must be paid for and cleansed.

xF2rgNg.png

DBcFIkb.png

3jkMYGH.jpg

Aav06Vg.png

NDhWpq3.png

TBNnly5.png

Minimap not complete (didnt all fit in the image)
S5bokvj.png

pNdFLpD.png

As I promised in the last release:

Let this be a warning shot to Budex. Should I see or hear of any more scummy activities (or see you advertising in-game again ANYWHERE), I will be releasing more things, piece by piece, until there's nothing left.

Just caught him advertising his server again, in-game on a level 8 character on another community member's server. The scummiest of the scummy moves. This time he changed the name of his whole server, since his reputation is so abysmal that he (finally) got banned off of many OT platforms, including OTLand. Either way, here is a more complete version of the server map. If I catch him doing anything again, the same thing will repeat once more, but then it might be more than just the map 🤔

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need engine, as i can see you spent some time realeasing fake partial map with fake arguments about me scamming people

Do you need engine, as i can see you spent some time realeasing fake partial map with fake arguments about me scamming people
Why don't we ask the homie @bury about the scamming?
Engine that you simply downloaded off of GitHub? Boy, you're even using Don's hosting and you need Znote to install his AAC on your server for you, because you're technically incompetent. Don't even try to bluff about being able to develop anything in C++
About your claims of fakeness, anyone who has a doubt can simply log into your server and verify :)

Keep being sassy and see where that gets you, as I've written in the main post above, next action I see from you will make me drop the next release. It will more than double the current release in tile count.

Just caught him advertising his server again, in-game on a level 8 character on another community member's server. The scummiest of the scummy moves. This time he changed the name of his whole server, since his reputation is so abysmal that he (finally) got banned off of many OT platforms, including OTLand. Either way, here is a more complete version of the server map. If I catch him doing anything again, the same thing will repeat once more, but then it might be more than just the map 🤔

i wish i had fan like you. I would feel like an BTS star

on which ot? i asked bcs he adv on my ot tonight

Since mods seem to be not capable of adding the updated release to the main post (and I can't edit the main post), here it's posted seperately.

They merged the text into the main post but can't add the updated release file, after reporting my own post 2x to get it done 🤦‍♂️
I can't attach the file to this post either, since it won't let me, so I have to post it as link.

I am glad that there's still people who kindly shares OT-server exclusive content such as "this map".
although the reasons behind this were just to punish the scummiest of all admins in the internet.

Honestly, this is one of the several things I need the most, (More custom OT-server content).
maybe even the updated tracked maps with correct coordinates, but almost all of them I will get on updated releases of OTservBR with a few xceptions of maps from certain events like temple of light from lightbearers or the big cauldron placed lower in a cave near venore where some beefed up treelings spawns.

But anyway, I still hope that someday, every corner of the tibia map gets tracked.

honestly, all this drama from Budex I don't care. but I hope that this might be a habit that will make appear more custom map content on this almost dead comunity.

Back