• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [8.60] Database Problem - Can't login

Vrxey

Reaction score
Hiho! Sorry for my bad english.
I have a problem.
If I create a database, everything goes well. The account and character are created without any problem, but I can't log in to the account.
I get an error that has an incorrect login or password or just an Invalid Account.
(translator)
TFS 0.4.0
MyAAC
UniservZ/Xampp tested

maybe your site is using salt, and your server dont use, or, your server use salt, and your site dont use, check it in accounts database

maybe your site is using salt, and your server dont use, or, your server use salt, and your site dont use, check it in accounts database
Okay - I solved first problem but i have second problem with encryption password in database.
If I use plain, random characters are added to the password at the beginning (Jw3HsBXXXXXX - X = my password)
I don't know how to check this "salt"

Post automatically merged:

Okay - I solved first problem but i have second problem with encryption password in database.
If I use plain, random characters are added to the password at the beginning (Jw3HsBXXXXXX - X = my password)
I don't know how to check this "salt"

in table ''accounts'', there's a column named 'salt', check if this column are empty or there's some numbers, if yes, remove the salt numbers of a account and try to login, try create a account with 'sha1' and remove salt and try to login, if wont login, try to create a account with 'plain, remove salt, and try to login

Post automatically merged:

in table ''accounts'', there's a column named 'salt', check if this column are empty or there's some numbers, if yes, remove the salt numbers of a account and try to login, try create a account with 'sha1' and remove salt and try to login, if wont login, try to create a account with 'plain, remove salt, and try to login
Solved. Next and last problem - if i use my global ip address in config.lua = Crash but 127.0.0.1 work perfect without crash

Back