• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.60 need help

Puncker

Reaction score
Alright, so i have downloaded and ot, but i do not got and account manager, can anyone tell me how i make one?, i have downloaded xampp, im using sqlite, theres and account there for and account manager, its 1/1 but theres no actual account manager on it, i have checked my config.lua and theres nothing to do with account manager in there either, so im guessing i got to create 1, would also be really helpful if you guys could tell me how i create a website for my ot, or just give me a link to a tutorial, the ot im trying to make is 8.60, or instead of that can somebody tell me why i can log into account manager on the forgotten server 8.60 but can't log into chars? if i can fix that then im sweet, also it won't load my items or npc.xml files any clue why? thanks

Well i went 2 that link, went to make my password, and it's in a completely different language lol, so what the do i do there, cause i can't read it

Alright i set up my database but now when i enter my database in config.lua its saying database connection failed, any idea why? what am i doing wrong? the database i created said ive got and account manager, but the thing is i can't get it 2 read my database now, i changed from sqlite 2 mysql, it works fine with sqlite but then i don't got and account manager, any help would be great, thanks

reinstall everything and follow [COMPLETE TUTORIAL]How to setup a server!

Change in config.lua from sqlite to mysql and also set account manager to false

then when that's done follow [COMPLETE TUTORIAL]How to setup a server!

So wait for now i just want to get the account manager working, ill do the website at a later date, thats just my main priority for now, so what do i do? reinstall the distribution? or what sorry im a noob
You confused me with your last post

Last edited:
Back