• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60][Poland] NoobWAR - WAR SERVER 8.6

_Dreamer

Reaction score
1gsg.png

NoobWAR.eu starts on 14.08.2013 at 16:00 polish time!

IP: noobwar.eu
Port: 7171
WWW: Noobwar.eu

NoobWAR.eu - one of the best WAR Open Tibia Servers. We are opening again the server on 14.08 at 16:00 polish time! In this edition we have for you some suprises and changes.

Map change - New NoobWAR will start with the old map from v1, v2. The map now has been revamped and it's looking very nice. The areas of the map has been totally changed, now there are more details and traps.

Site changes - WWW of the server has been rewritten. Now it's working x2 faster and more smoothly.

Administration - We will try to keep the server online as long as it possible. We hope that this edition we will as good as v1 or v2. From our side we can guarantee regular map changes & updates or events.

Some info of what we have:
-Custom map that you will not find anywhere else.
-Rewritten, fast working website.
-Experienced administration.
-Custom, own scripts.
-Perfect balance of vocations.
-Stable engine, free of bugs or lags.
-Professional dedicated server with protection from network attacks (DDoS).
... and more!!! Check it!

1.png

3w.png

1gsg.png

Last edited:
Dear Dreamer,

DaoPay codes not working like last edition, I have two codes of 850 premium points and don't work, I send it to Yanger on Facebook page, please fix it and add the points to me before start :)

Regards.

Dreamer can you kick my character Majestic? I got pz in dp for 15 hours now and I cant logg out or move.

I donated with PayPal and I'm still waiting the points, ah, i have 2x codes from daopay again didn't work..

Back