• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] [TFS 1.2] -[Real Map full] with mount & market system

I downloaded the TFS version that Shiris Undrin posted and tested it with the latest Znote version 2.0. Everything is working fine, okay, I even tested it with the official Gesior and it's working perfectly. I'm also using XAMPP 7.4.29, and I haven't encountered any issues. It's running smoothly.
Strange, I will install XAMPP 7.4.29, clean and see if I can find Znote 2.0 I believe this is the newer one thats under development still right? Do you run the config on tfs_10 or 1.x ?

The links I used here are for TFS 1.x, indeed.

Can't Reproduce stable results.
Using xampp7.4.29
And Znote 2.0 within the configphp I've set $config['ServerEngine'] = 'TFS_10';
On this 8.60 Using the global3.sql Database structure that was given with the server now hosted on on MariaDb Xamp 7.4.29
And importing the Znote SQL config file in to the Main database "znote_schema.sql" 9KB
Making sure the Database config is fine everything works but account and character creation doesn't.

string(99) "SELECT id, name, password, email, premium_ends_at FROM accounts WHERE id = 2 LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'premium_ends_at' in 'field list'

This field does exsist inside the Database, however its not naitive, Had to add it myself but it still cant be seen.
Would it be possible for you to send a working config.php " getting rid of any password before uploading" and a working sql schema that has no passwords or account data?

This would probably solve whatever field mismatches I'm seeing.

Conbination of files used

Found inside of this package is
global3.sql 770 KB
znote_schema.sql 152 KB

No positive effect.

znote_schema.sql 9 KB this came with the Znote Account maker 2.0

No positive effect.

They all cause some problems either with account creation or character creation.
either with the above error or with missing players_skills as a field e.t.c

Tried a combination of all schema's in order to match the fields it would want to adres but nothing seems to work.

Last edited:
@eddyhvg Friend, it's time to pay attention to everything. The schema is very basic and doesn't contain anything. You need to add the schemas to the SQL to make it work properly. The database will ask you for the missing schemas. So, you should search online, find the schemas, copy and paste them into SQL, and execute them one by one. I'll give an example of the error that occurred in the 'premium_ends_at' part. Just click on the database you created, then go to 'SQL', execute it, and see. After that, figure out what else is needed by asking for the schemas.

SQL:
ALTER TABLE accounts ADD premium_ends_at INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Will step through the fields and add them as I go Along. I just expected that it would work flawlessly without much effort if you have already concatinate both schema's together I thought it would just work and you didn't need to add more fields manually.

Does anyone have a schema that works with this, as well as MYAAC v0.8.16 and TFS 1.2?

@Shiris undrin which tool did you use to convert spr/dat files to 8,60? how you did it ? wouldlike to do it by yself to see if i can kept spr/ dat names flags would like to get market system working

does anyone have a suggestion on what could cause items to gain double their intended values?

for example, any item that has + sword fighting like item id 8881 (fireborn giant armor), it will make you sword skill go up by 4 instead of 2, and this repeats itself across every item with many different attributes. maybe the attacks and defences are doubled too? im not sure how I would even test

Back