• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] [TFS 1.2] -[Real Map full] with mount & market system

Shiris undrin

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, adventurers!

Link:
Github Server
Link: Github OtClient
(The protocol of these sources is 8.60 with 8.0 features on the server.)

Welcome to global with features 8.0, compatible with client 8.60 and items from tibia 12 and 13, an exhilarating journey that offers the perfect blend of tradition and innovation in the Tibia universe. Based on the Global 8.0 version, this server presents a unique experience, combining classic elements with novelties from versions 12 and 13 of the game so you can add endless updates with new maps and new creatures to your liking.

~~Key Features~~

Compatible with client 8.60 Login: offering stability and compatibility to explore all the incredible features.
Customized Items: Be amazed by a wide variety of customized items, adding a new dimension to your adventure.
Market System: Experience the convenience of our Market System, quick way to buy and sell items among players, fostering the in-game economy.
107 Outfits and 197 Mounts: Choose from a vast range of 107 outfits to customize your character's appearance, along with access to 197 mounts to explore the world in a unique and impressive way.

» All 8.0 Quests/missions/tasks/questlong/access.
» Every island: Port hope, Liberty Bay, Rookgaard & Svargrond.
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 8.0/7.6 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this.
» All of the raids that existed back in the days are of course here.
» Raid System creatures will execute a raid on a nearby town or city.
» Addons can be obtain as real tibia. Through making missions and collect the items! Other features!
» All monsters balanced.
» Quest spike sword add in Rookgaard!

What do you need to know? the server is being made available for free download and is in its second version v2.1 then it has bugs, for example you need to finish configuring the market system. Considering that I am developing my knowledge and studying programming.
Feel free if you want to make donations to my paypal, send me a private message, I whenever I can update the server on github. You can send a commit that I will review and accept.
(You can use fonts on an 8.60 server, for example in your Baiak project)

Link: Github Server

Link: Github OtClient

Items Custom
items.png
Market system:
market.png
Imagem: Mount System & Outfit

Attachments

Last edited:
I need to change the title, the server is [8.60] with features 8.0

Edit: Some more images

Attachments

Last edited:
exe error in windows, it opens and closes by itself. error in ubunto 20.04 compile
1702923632083.png

Last edited:
great release!!!

These features would be wonderful in your 8.0 project.
Thx.

how i can run this and check the server ? i run "theforgottenserver_x64" but after a while it turns off.
Did you import a database correctly? I'm posting .sql.

exe error in windows, it opens and closes by itself. error in ubunto 20.04 compile
View attachment 80743
You need to open a topic and ask for help, the Windows version is working perfectly.

@Shiris undrin posta um itemeditor e um object builder compativel com esse client? Tentei todos que tenho ontem nenhum abriu
I had posted the wrong item.otb file, now I fixed it.

Take it here is the compatible ObjectBuilder, I had to modify it to work correctly.

Attachments

Last edited:
@Shiris undrin now sprites are fine on object builder... item editor 0.4 nor 0.5 were able to work correctly
asdasd.PNG

Yes, i changed the .otb
And yes for i m using the client and the .spr that u uploaded

then after starting the application it closes itself after a while .

rzut ekranu.jpgMySQL Error Message: Can't connect to server on 'localhost' (10061)
ERROR failed to connect to database.
No services running. The server is not online.

Last edited:
I'm using the same OTserver, the only thing I don't have in mine, is the market system in the DP, can I copy this and put it in my OT? I've the same as the mounts, it's the same OT TFS 1.2, I still choose mine because I put task system by otclient. And I've made modifications like runes and mana in stacks

i.e. what basic information do I need to know?
add database in phpmyadmin, and config.lua you have to put the same database name that u created so far
Post automatically merged:

I'm using the same OTserver, the only thing I don't have in mine, is the market system in the DP, can I copy this and put it in my OT? I've the same as the mounts, it's the same OT TFS 1.2, I still choose mine because I put task system by otclient. And I've made modifications like runes and mana in stacks
nah nah, market is a way more complicated than that... involve at least 15 source files

@Shiris undrin now sprites are fine on object builder... item editor 0.4 nor 0.5 were able to work correctly
View attachment 80758

Yes, i changed the .otb
And yes for i m using the client and the .spr that u uploaded
You need to use the object builder that I posted, I modified it and tested it and it is working.
View attachment 80759
in windows not open, It turns completely black and won't open
I swear I don't know why the executable doesn't open on your computer, have you installed all the drivers or is your version of Windows incompatible?

Eu encontrei um erro grave... ao transportar para sala de premios da POI o client fica todo preto..., tentei converter os sprites/dat mas nao consegui resolver
(Not using other languages is against the rules)
Well, some sprites are not yet compatible with the server, you need to identify which ones are and replace them. I just used this project as an example and I didn't review almost anything... I hope I can count on the help of some people because it's difficult to do everything alone. But anyway, I'll try to agree as much as possible, thanks for reporting.

then after starting the application it closes itself after a while .

View attachment 80775MySQL Error Message: Can't connect to server on 'localhost' (10061)
ERROR failed to connect to database.
No services running. The server is not online.
You need to watch a tutorial on how to host a server via sql online.

Yes, you can get the fonts in the server package and use them as you wish, however some things need to be adjusted and this will take a bit of work

Last edited:
You need to use the object builder that I posted, I modified it and tested it and it is working.

I swear I don't know why the executable doesn't open on your computer, have you installed all the drivers or is your version of Windows incompatible?

(Not using other languages is against the rules)
Well, some sprites are not yet compatible with the server, you need to identify which ones are and replace them. I just used this project as an example and I didn't review almost anything... I hope I can count on the help of some people because it's difficult to do everything alone. But anyway, I'll try to agree as much as possible, thanks for reporting.

You need to watch a tutorial on how to host a server via sql online.

Yes, you can get the fonts in the server package and use them as you wish, however some things need to be adjusted and this will take a bit of work
Ok i forgot about that... yes, need to fix it... Ojbect Builder is ok for now, but you need to compile the spr and dat to 8.61 in order to item editor work. But its not a big problem at all

which aac do u use? i do not get myaac 0.8.15 to work.

i get error

HTML:
Error: Cannot load groups.xml. More info in system/logs/error.log file.

in error log i had

Code:
[Wed, 27 Dec 2023 21:30:22 +0100] [OTS_Groups_List.php] Fatal error: Cannot load groups.xml (C:/global 8.60/data/XML/groups.xml). Error: Array
(
    [type] => 2
    [message] => DOMDocument::load(): Double hyphen within comment: <!------------------- GOD FLAGS USED ----------------- in file:/C:/global%208.60/data/XML/groups.xml, line: 29
    [file] => C:\UniServerZ\www\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Groups_List.php
    [line] => 71
)

[Wed, 27 Dec 2023 21:30:41 +0100] [OTS_Groups_List.php] Fatal error: Cannot load groups.xml (C:/global 8.60/data/XML/groups.xml). Error: Array
(
    [type] => 2
    [message] => DOMDocument::load(): Double hyphen within comment: <!------------------- GOD FLAGS USED ----------------- in file:/C:/global%208.60/data/XML/groups.xml, line: 29
    [line] => 71
)

which aac do u use? i do not get myaac 0.8.15 to work.

i get error

HTML:
Error: Cannot load groups.xml. More info in system/logs/error.log file.

in error log i had

Code:
[Wed, 27 Dec 2023 21:30:22 +0100] [OTS_Groups_List.php] Fatal error: Cannot load groups.xml (C:/global 8.60/data/XML/groups.xml). Error: Array
(
    [type] => 2
    [line] => 71
)

[Wed, 27 Dec 2023 21:30:41 +0100] [OTS_Groups_List.php] Fatal error: Cannot load groups.xml (C:/global 8.60/data/XML/groups.xml). Error: Array
(
    [type] => 2
    [line] => 71
)
groups.xml

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<groups>

<group id="1" name="player" flags="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" access="0" />

<group id="2" name="gamemaster" flags="412316860415" maxdeoptitems="0" maxvipentries="0" access="1" />

<group id="6" name="god" flags="547608305658" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" access="1" />
</groups>

cool release

how do i use this spr/dat items.otb with my own otc? and server some feature that need to enable in otc? i use tfs 8.6 - 1.5
8.6 globl datapack taken from 8.0 it has zao yalahar and such
edit: Cool im using spr/dat items.otb with my 8.6 no problems at all

would like to add market system i already have added mount system can somebody give me the commits please?
1.png

2.png
When i try to edit tiems.otb i get this
OTB version 20.
PluginTwo: Error while parsing, unknown flag 0x8C at id 101.
Failed to load dat.
Loading client files.
Client version 860.
can you share your item editor pls?
changed version to 62 still the same problem

OTB version 62.
PluginTwo: Error while parsing, unknown flag 0x8C at id 101.
Failed to load dat.
Loading client files.
Client version 860.
edit nvm problem solved
1.png

Last edited:
Back