• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X (8.60) The Player: [Player] Revived to SQM from his last death Spent: 100 [VIP] Coins

samuel157

/root
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Samuel10M
I need a npc script to send or player from where he died to revive on SQM x of his death and reset please help
the currency would be [VIP] Coin ID: 9971

I wanted it:
Revive: Hello Playerl. ! Can I relive your last position (SQM) from your last death? speak revive.

Revive: Return to your last position of your death !!

1576464366858.png
1576464376954.png

Last edited:
Solution
i don't understand anything

I think he wants an NPC that lets players Teleport back to the position they died for VIP points.

You would need to update your Death script to record the position where the player died somewhere. Maybe into a storage value?

Then in the NPC script, a function to fetch that position and teleport them there.
i don't understand anything

I think he wants an NPC that lets players Teleport back to the position they died for VIP points.

You would need to update your Death script to record the position where the player died somewhere. Maybe into a storage value?

Then in the NPC script, a function to fetch that position and teleport them there.

Solution
Back