• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tomek Chleje Mapping ;d

Your bordering is absolutely retarded, specially on the last 2 pictures. But if you like it, who am I to judge.

Some of the pictures looks good, but only because it's ingame effect.

Man, i really like your mapping, like the style, but your maps are not playable (in my opnion). =x

Members liike n0cz should be ignored. When they give such rude criticism, regardless of them disliking the piece, they show that they don't deserve acknowledgement.

My opinion is mixed. Some of the pieces I really like, and there are a number that I do feel are overdone. It all comes down to the type of server you want to develop, though. This mapping I wouldn't consider to be bad, but hey, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing :p

Members liike n0cz should be ignored. When they give such rude criticism, regardless of them disliking the piece, they show that they don't deserve acknowledgement.

My opinion is mixed. Some of the pieces I really like, and there are a number that I do feel are overdone. It all comes down to the type of server you want to develop, though. This mapping I wouldn't consider to be bad, but hey, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing :p

Of everything I said what is so "Rude"?... "The Bordering is aids"?

He was posting pictures, and obv he wants people to comment on it and tell him what they think. I personally don't like it, so I will state my opinion. I think it does look good, but only because it's the "Ingame Effect".

I'm giving him constructive criticism, but in a different way instead of saying,
"You are the best, this is amazing, you are a great mapper." And he is a good mapper, but MY opinion, is MY opinion, whether he likes it or not. If he doesn't, be my guest to ignore it...

I have experience in mapping. I know what I'm talking about.

This mapping kind of reminds me of neon, way too much shit and overdetailed to a point where it's just annoying to play. It looks good though and much better than mappers like neon.

Yeah.. I'm not going to engage in an elementary level debate of the difference between being rude/inflammatory and constructive criticism.

@poster
If this is your adopted style, it's completely fine. But less can be more. Overall, again, keep up the good job and keep getting better.

Why do you bother on arguing. Alex will come later and delete all this nonsense. xd

Back