• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.62] Delyria Evolutions for TFS rev 3952

i cant make it run correctly on win 7 x64 some ideas? ; / i want to make some lan partys with this one need help, thanks !!

This map has the VIP area? If so, where is the VIP area of this map?

thanks, but how can i set up the shop properly?

and with rev 3952 the items.otb dont work

Last edited:
If you get an anser to thous questions pleas let me now as well :)

Ps I haw been locking for a wile and it seams like the only whey might be to disable(or modifie) the item version shec before you compel your server

1 link http://otland.net/f250/items-failed-s-131301/

-------------
Dyslecktic not retarded :cool:

Last edited:
Error:
Code:
delyria: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:38: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_cond_destroy(&cond)' failed.
Aborted

:(

rev 3952
Please Help :D?

i get this error with latest rev for 8.62 "Segmentation fault" :S

Last edited:
Your most likely running these:

libboost-filesystem-dev
libboost-regex-dev
libboost-system-dev
libboost-thread-dev
libboost-dev
(dev means its under development thus might be unstable).

A segmentation fault (often shortened to segfault) or bus error is generally an attempt to access memory that the CPU cannot physically address. It occurs when the hardware notifies a Unix-like operating system about a memory access violation. Then the OS kernel sends a signal to the process which caused the exception. By default the process receiving the signal dumps core and terminates.

Sounds like the CPU had a hard time(bugs,crash, memory loophole)?, and that you are low on memory.

I'm a bit lost myself on this so if anyone knows something I will be happy to learn. :p Had this problem myself a few times.

When does this error occur, what does "top" say in CPU and ram usage? Do you have any hd-swap or ram available when crash occur?
And what % is the CPU burning at?

Do you mean this about lib things?
Code:
sudo apt-get install subversion autoconf build-essential pkg-config libboost-dev libgmp3-dev libxml2-dev liblua5.1-0-dev libmysqlclient-dev libcrypto++-dev ccache libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-thread-dev screen libssl-dev libluajit-5.1-dev

I have already done that too.

Or what? :p

Sweedy, he asks, when does the error occur and what does 'top'(top is a terminal based system monitor) say about memory usage and CPU usage.

My question is, did the server run fine the first time?

no, i havent been able to run the server, and memory usage is about 70% and cpu like 12% :S, the error comes up when i start it ./theforgottenserver after it says Delyria is online!, and that first error comes with the rev 3952 and with the newest rev for 8.62 it says "Segmentation fault".

check in config.lua
daemonize = false or ture
if true then change it to false

Your most likely running these:

libboost-filesystem-dev
libboost-regex-dev
libboost-system-dev
libboost-thread-dev
libboost-dev
(dev means its under development thus might be unstable).

WTF ?!

This package provides headers and the auxiliary tools bcp, inspect, boostbook and quickbook.

It is NOT UNDER DEVELOPMENT ! It is FOR development of other programs (ie. TFS), needed for compilation process ! These packages are simply required.

@Topic
Make sure you have enough RAM memory, you don't have other stalled tfs processess somewhere...

No, i got 2GB Ram and it's working with 0.3.6 :S

Error:
Code:
theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:38: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_cond_destroy(&cond)' failed.
Aborted

No, i got 2GB Ram and it's working with 0.3.6 :S

Error:
Code:
theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:38: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_cond_destroy(&cond)' failed.
Aborted

Probably has theforgottenserver stalled in the process, try:
Code:
killall 9 theforgottenserver
Not sure if it's 9 or -9

then try running the server again.

I have compiled and ran a server with 1.5gb

Also how big is the map?

WTF ?!

It is NOT UNDER DEVELOPMENT ! It is FOR development of other programs (ie. TFS), needed for compilation process ! These packages are simply required.

@Topic
Make sure you have enough RAM memory, you don't have other stalled tfs processess somewhere...

Thanks for clarifying. As I mentioned I was a bit lost myself there. :p

Still this error:
Code:
Aborted
:S

U all guys got it wrong, I've hosted this server before & it was with 3912, You dont need to change items.otb or something, Just Compile and start it ? :D If it works, then please rep me! :d haha

Back