• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster 8.62 project looking for hoster

Mindzer

!N00B!
Reaction score
8.62 RoXoR edited server.

Looking for trustworthy hoster. pm me here for extra info,pics etc.
offering you position, and % from donations if there will be.

Sincerely Mindzer.

give more info about your ot and more screens but trust me there is no trusted hoster anymore!
i will host my self
!

give more info about your ot and more screens but trust me there is no trusted hoster anymore!
i will host my self
!

Believe you that. But I don't have any other chance. Dedicated hostings are to expensive and my connection is to low. About info I will add later cuz I'm not on my pc.

Stop the chatter!
More offtopic messages after this post will receive a warning or an infraction!

8.62 RoXoR edited server.

Looking for trustworthy hoster. pm me here for extra info,pics etc.
offering you position, and % from donations if there will be.

Sincerely Mindzer.

When i get my new computer back up and running i will host it free for only 50% donation's and tutor position...i dont know what type of computer i will have but will have 32 GB Ram
wich will help it run faster then 100% no lag if you are interested pm me

i think TKO can help you out because he has been hosting ots for some time now and he is trust worthy also he is not like the other hosters who would take the server then log off or keep telling you tomorrow we will put it online etc... he is a straight guy doesn't like making people wait a lot :)

anyway good luck.

@hard: didn't your hosting thread get deleted because you never posted any info? please post some info about your computer (if you can actually host)
/Gelendizer

Here I will Hoster Your ot For You Im Not Look For The Money I Help To Play Not To Make Money Ill Host For Free But I gte God In the Ot

Back