• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix/Patch [8.62] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson)

Chev

C++ /lua scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
~~ [8.62] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6b (Crying Damson) ~~
This is a tfs 0.3.6 fixed to protocol 8.62...

DDLs: OpenTibia DLL Pack (v1.5)

GUI: TFS 0.3.6b (Crying Damson)

SOURCE: Crying Damson 0.3.6b source

Changes:

Code:
   Fixed:
   *Protocol 8.62
   *Runes

Added:
    *Stackable items

Removed:
   *Rule violation report(it was removed from client)
And more...

Todo:
Code:
*Monsters 8.60
*NPC (if you bought 1 rune you pay for xx runes)

ANJOY YOURSELF!!!

If you have any bug, report it in this thread....

Last edited:
So have a debug, dies when the client closes tibia could fix it fast, you can arrange to post here.

I don't have any bug with closes tibia client Oo...

My server running normal all the time...
ed..
Ok i work on it..

Ok, Its fixed now man!!!!!!!! The problem was in: protocolgame.cpp -> ProtocolGame::sendReLoginWindow() function, Need to add 1 line and then the correct function is:
Code:
void ProtocolGame::sendReLoginWindow()
{
	NetworkMessage_ptr msg = getOutputBuffer();
	if(msg)
	{
		TRACK_MESSAGE(msg);
		msg->AddByte(0x28);
		msg->AddByte(0xAA); // damage percentage (fair fight rules), disabled for now
	}
}
:p!

yes it runs normal, only when the player dies, quits the tibia.
Got your server already built and tested and that was it, and out something else
when such items will receive a backpack they hit the ground.
are simple things.
But could please correct good job

Chev could check for me, like when the player does not have any items in their slots, such as a backpack, to receive the items she hit the ground, any item you receive without having anything in the slots go to the floor.

it would be normal, go to the backpack slot backpack to the ground does not, understand.

Could see it for myself.
To Posiva testing all bugs to be 100% his work was very good, thanks

Eh,how you guys logon this server? When i downloaded this server there was no database files,so i inputed database files from my mystic spirit server,but i can't come on my account,it says wrong pass or account name ;S

so far are working normally, I found no bugs, are using the serv chev posted for download?

yes i am lol. why does it debug for me when i make that char? :S its smth to do with those .cpp i mentioned above!

How strange, I tested all the forms server and apparently it is unstable and no problems, only that I posted

Eh,how you guys logon this server? When i downloaded this server there was no database files,so i inputed database files from my mystic spirit server,but i can't come on my account,it says wrong pass or account name ;S

config.lua
Code:
	encryptionType = "sha1"
I think you'r database using:
Code:
	encryptionType = "plain"

Ps. Sorry double post...;./

Back