• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix/Patch [8.62] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson)

take a .s3db file from the 0.3.6 release put it in the top folder where the config file is. open the config search for mysql and change it to sqllite

Im sorry for this but dont have the 0.3.6 release :S and changing the ip thing didnt do anything new :/

This is a config from 0.3.6 ...
I think it is good...

its not his fault. he didnt change anything from the way its organized from the tfs 0.3.6pl1 release. if you need a schemas file just take it from the 0.3.6 release b/c its the same thing.

Just as a reminder, 0.3 is sorta "dead". Last commit that actually changed something was 3691, 236d 10h ago.

Nope. The items are fucking up. my "manarune" suddenly becomes 82 gp, when i use it again, it become uh, along with other stuff. wtf ?!

Your script is wrong... changed rune subtype to (sub-1)so rune change id... (now runes haven't charges)

Last edited:
cadê as sources? eu baixei o link que diz ter as sources, porém veio só a pasta do servidor sem as sources.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

desculpe, estou usando o google tradutor.

where are the sources? I downloaded the link that says to have the sources, but only came to the folder on the server without the sources.

sorry, I'm using google translator.

Last edited:
man update link please.. i need sources...

EDIT: thanks =D

Last edited:
Whe i use some actions i get debug :( ...... shit update it ... this is best distro i found for my 8.62 server :(

Debug:

aaawf.png

Last edited:
hey Chev when I create a character, all the items falls to the ground, how can I fix this?

Hi, ive got problem with this server. Everything was working correctly until i tried to connect with friends. I had in config.lua:
Code:
ip = "localhost"
Thats was working fine for me.
My firends gets only character list.

When I change config to my public IP adress...
My friends can play, I CANT (only char list)!

How can I get it working for both sides? I have dedicated server in my house, so I will have same problem in future (local IP addres for me, public IP addres for others)

Help Please!

could you update links with the source you have fixed all things on it please
your links out of date !! i need it please .

Back