• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
change the flag of the god char!!

tried it been playing around with it for a good 20 minutes now, cant figure it out, I want to be able to move things from far away be able to teleport to non standable tiles and everything, can anyone help me out with that, I've tried changing it in groups in the database what else ?

fyi there is no groups.xml

Are here bug fixes of:
1. not decaying fire/energy/poison fields made by monsters
2. demons, dragon lords etc can't walk through fire fields
?

I noticed a little thing, when the option "noDamageToSameLookfeet" @ config.lua is set to yes, you cant attack a player with the same feet color as you, great, it works and everything....But if you have white feet, like all the monsters, you can't attack the monsters also... Or is this just here?

Are here bug fixes of:
1. not decaying fire/energy/poison fields made by monsters
2. demons, dragon lords etc can't walk through fire fields
?

1. You can change this to work like you want by configuring the fields in items.xml.
2. They should do that if there is no better path or if they are immune to fire.

I noticed a little thing, when the option "noDamageToSameLookfeet" @ config.lua is set to yes, you cant attack a player with the same feet color as you, great, it works and everything....But if you have white feet, like all the monsters, you can't attack the monsters also... Or is this just here?

I just checked, and it looks like that actually is a bug. I've fixed it for the next release.

Also, some players reported that everytime the server crashes or I close it(Even with the global save thing at determined hour of the day), the house guests are not saved, plus, the items in the depot is lost whenever the server comes online again.

noob question! how de hell do i make my god character? in Php: i make the chatacter 6 in group id and well it just wont :/

account group 5 and player group 3
at least, here is like that

Noob question, but whats the diffrence beetween the Gui and console?

Does the exe for gui have a graphical interface and the console is just a console.
Found no diffrence in the folders.

thanks

Noob question, but whats the diffrence beetween the Gui and console?

Does the exe for gui have a graphical interface and the console is just a console.
Found no diffrence in the folders.

thanks

Haha I realize how stupid that seems, because when I was asking the question I did not know.
But then I started using my brain ;)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back