• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[REQUEST] Source of tfs 0.2rc10 . Please tala ! Please help me to get it

yep that is the best way to prevent 0.4 user to use 0.2~ without an acc reset;/

the quest system in the previous version 0.3 works for Mystic Spirit?

Where do I get the schemas folder for this?

If you are asking for the SQL schemas, the MySQL schema is forgottenserver.sql. The sqlite schema can be found in the subversion.

i need a new quest system like inthe version 0.3 TFS
the quest system in the previous version 0.3 works for Mystic Spirit?
Is there a new system for Mystic Quest spirit?
Plx Answer

srry im noob, but where can i look how to install the server?? :)
i download the link but when y try to run but i cant i need LIBMYSQL.dll

1 - Not saving depot itens
2 - Monsters can't walk on field (imunnes)
3 - Not saving the time of itens, like soft boots

these bugs have been fixed?

1 - Not saving depot itens
2 - Monsters can't walk on field (imunnes)
3 - Not saving the time of itens, like soft boots

these bugs have been fixed?

the last one if a well known bug of SQLITE, try using MYSQL.

I just had this bug when I used the Mystic Spirit 2.9 +. In all other servers that use SQLite never had this kind of problem, then the error is in the distro, or a DLL.

I've been around looking for the Oracle, but I just don't find it. Lol. Where is it? I don't see any npc, only mobs, and some statues.

What should i type in ubuntu console to before compile this? Like in this line:
Code:
svn co http://svn.otland.net/public/forgottenserver/tags/0.3.5pl1
?? Please help

an simple question about rings and amulets charges, then monster drop a ring or amulet it allways having 1 charge how i could add in monster loot list amulet with charges?

Code:
 <item id="2198" chance="1250" /><!-- Elven amulet -->
what i should add here?

A Few Things i only have like 4 commands no like /a /i /n or anything like /up or /down and i try to add in but dnt work.. like a diff format or something. and how do i edit map the map editor says like navigate to 8.2-8.32 dat file Please help

I've been around looking for the Oracle, but I just don't find it. Lol. Where is it? I don't see any npc, only mobs, and some statues.

Same here, npc's don't seem to be loading. I tried the console version and gui version. Neither had the npc's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back