• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 edited (r1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shor
no man, the war commands are in-game (must say in guild channel). My server was using this distro and didn't get any crash. Are you using SQLite or MySQL ?

@amiroslo
I guess Talaturen is planning more compatibility between TFS 0.2 and TFS 0.3 ...

but if i want to move from 0.3 to 0.2 i almost go all in mods what should i do?? o_O :/

@ruda

I'm using mysql, can you please write example how to declare war? guild name is "Guild Test"

It crashed after 1h~. No idea why, the same happened when I tried use other compilations of ms 0.2.9. Only original compilation doesnt make any crash. Maybe should I do something more than replace .exe and do everything you said in readme?

a war between GuildA and GuildB (commands in guild channel by the leader)

!declare GuildA (to declare against GuildA)
!war GuildB (the leader of GuildA must say this to join the war)
!leavewar Guild(A or B) (to reject or leave the war)

are you using the LuaJIT dlls?

@shor
i'm using the same as you

@amiroslo
you should wait TFS implement the mods in the 0.2 (dunno if they will)
but i guess you can convert the mods to normal lua scripts, right?

im not good at lua :/ can u do it for me xD

I'm still wondering why it crashes for me after less than 1h...maybe problem is my 32 bit system?

My server is tfs 0.2.9 and occurred a bug:
[16/02/2011 09:49:35] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: DELETE FROM `player_orange` WHERE `player_id` = 2 AND `time` <= 1297856975; no such table: player_orange
[16/02/2011 09:49:35] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: no such table: player_orange
[16/02/2011 09:49:35] Dark Maggie has logged in.

i'm a bit busy with college, but i'm providing the r2 version ;)
just finishing some features...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back