• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.7 version

Forum General

1st Donator Division
Reaction score
Quoting from Talaturen when he released the 8.7 version of his distribution (0.2 Mystic Spirit), he said he told Elf that it is time to release it soon and he said Elf agreed with him. However, it's been almost 30 days since and nothing has been done in progress of 0.2 and 0.3. *I mentioned 0.2 because Talaturen announced that he would be adding more LUA functions to have 0.3 compatibility*, which again, is yet released.
So, I'm just a little disturbed by the long delays. I totally understand it's hard work and people have lives, but even for a month long since Talaturen's 8.7 release and a much longer time since the 8.7 real Tibia update, it's been long overdue.
Also, it's been deafening of any news on the progress since those days as well. It seemed like it's been a quiet atmosphere, where it's so quiet that it feels like no one is actually doing anything.

So, if anyone in the TFS Development Team, please, enlighten me (or even the rest of the forum) on how the progress is coming. It would be spectacular to have an exact date, but if not, it would be awesome if there was a time-frame.

I know, as I was writing this, I felt like an idiotic beggar, you may think so too, but that's just not me. I have full appreciation for their dedication and hard work to do something for the community while others lack the ability to do so (like me). I don't know about others, but I do not take things for granted. So, don't consider me as being an imbecile freak like others who constantly beg for a release.

Basically, all I want is to hear any information or progress between Talaturen and Elf.

Thanks,
FG

0.2 with 8.7 is released, there will be no updates to the 0.3 branch.

Oh, now that's why it's been a long time since the 0.3 branch has been updated.
Do you think there will ever be features in the 0.3 branch that will be compatible with the 0.2 branch?
I have many scripts that do not work properly, mainly because 0.2 lacks the functions needed.

Also, I keep reading that 0.4 is released somewhere, is that significantly for donators only or for people who can compile successfully from the TFS sourcepage?

Also, I keep reading that 0.4 is released somewhere, is that significantly for donators only or for people who can compile successfully from the TFS sourcepage?
Yes, because having a donator status gives you access to a more updated tfs rev, more bugfixes, more modern, functions, stability, etc.
Leaks shouldn't exist since they only release distros for beta testing, not final releases

Back