• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.70 or 8.60?

8.70 or 8.60?

Votes: 31 62.0%

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters
im not sure but is there elfbot for 8.7? if not then theres your answer.

ElfBot= bunch of players who just bot for lvl then go to war and do combo, healing and anti-paralyze theres why :p

Why ElfBot when you can get NeoBot?
Seriously, anyone that still uses ElfBot, I feel sorry for them. It's just garbage and shit.
NeoBot is the next big thing. And NeoBot exists for all versions at the moment.

well don't ask me why cuz i don't use it :/ i just know theres a lot of ppl who like it.

else i feel sorry for those who play latter than 8.5x :/

you are a dumb in anyways if you use an Macros/Bot to play any game, if you use it whats the point of it? you think thats funny? that a machine play for you?

Why ElfBot when you can get NeoBot?
Seriously, anyone that still uses ElfBot, I feel sorry for them. It's just garbage and shit.
NeoBot is the next big thing. And NeoBot exists for all versions at the moment.

Sorry but not everyone have enought money to buy stupid thing called bot just to play on otservers.

8.60 = best becuase i hate the cooldown system :p

8.60 with 8.70 mount system would be best :D

And i dont like all utori spells ;p

8.60 = best becuase i hate the cooldown system :p

8.60 with 8.70 mount system would be best :D

And i dont like all utori spells ;p

dude just make a 8.7x and dont put the cooldowns, isn't it simple? even a 10 years old can do that

you are a dumb in anyways if you use an Macros/Bot to play any game, if you use it whats the point of it? you think thats funny? that a machine play for you?

Its not for fun..
I use bot to gain skills/lvl/money when iam on school (so 100% afk scripts).. Or when i go sleep orsomething.

Lua:
local OT Owners = x
local Elf Bot = y

if x love y == TRUE then
   use 8.6
else
  use 8.7
return TRUE
end

Lua:
--script made by Joseph15_--
local OT Owners = x
local All Bots = y

if x love y == TRUE then
   use normal clients
else
  use heavily edited custom clients
return TRUE
end
:p

WRITE THE CREDITS FOR MEEE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

There are no good war bots for 8.7 :)

Back