• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.70]Tibia ScreenShot Maker

mustang512

Reaction score
Program Name: Tibia ScreenShot Maker 8.7 (TSSM 8.7)
Manufacturer: mustang512
Home Page: pigames.pl
Download (SpeedyShare): Download Here
Skanik (VirusTotal): Virus Total Scan

Welcome! Mixture inspired Xayan's outfit changer also decided to write something meaningful that will definitely be useful to anyone!
It is Tibia ScreenShot Maker!
Perhaps you ask the question: "Why do you anyone?".
So now I think I answer it useful for example if we want to make a screen on the forum and sometimes does not happen at the same time to write greetings and snap a screenshot.

Instructions:
First, turn on Tibia and log in on each character TSSM launch later! If you do the opposite may be problems.
The service is so banal I think everyone will be able to use it: P
The Champs enter CURRENT SKILL / LEVEL. Click Button again (August minimize applet), go to the game we reach lvl / skill and are excited about the screenshots that are in the folder ScreenShots
Yours! and invite you to download!
Write what to improve / add! Comments!
Have Fun! See You In Tibia! :)

7719-app.png

well, u should consider adding option which would take ss at death, more than X damage is made or more then X damages of amount Y in time T(so combos could be captured) and stuff like that. That would make the program worth downloading it :)

isint it considered as unoficial supporting software what supports users? It may result ban?

Fix me if im wrong.

It could bee seen as an illegal third party software as it's not known to excist by Botsoft.

Nice, but you can just take screenshot by key "PRT SCRN" on your keyboard..;d

isint it considered as unoficial supporting software what supports users? It may result ban?

Fix me if im wrong.

It doesn't give you any Advantages to do with the game, it doesn't cavebot, auto-heal etc. I think you get the point, but it's still Third-Party.

yeah but i think this take screenshot auto. maybe you are afk and you want a screen when you level up :p
you meant maybe you are botting and you want a screen when you level up?

Back