• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 80 Druid [Unitera] For YOUR Runescape cash!

scammer. i have like 2 d claws and much more in runescape.i have ben played runescape for long time:D

and i know exact what you are going to do :D.. you will take everyhting from the runescape character then you will hack back the tibia account.

transfer everyhting from a character in runescape takes like 1 min.

Sorry? Do you know me? I don't know you so don't accuse me of something you don't know I will do, thanks.
Unless you have evidence I am a scammer go for it, I don't blame you for hating on me.

I don't play tibia and I aquired this account a while back from a player on my old OT I have no use for it - as most people would sell there accs for this reason.

Thank you for posting, though it isn't needed here.
If anyone wants to use a middle man who is trusted by me and you then I am willing to do so.

Thank you once again.

Bump. Please stop wasting my time.
I am looking for a quick trade. No hassle and straight to the point.

If you don't wish to do a trade or you are unsure, please, DONT MESSAGE ME.

I am also willing to go first if I feel you are trustworthy.

Whats the ml? 50-65 is a huge difference!

It's naked,
Magic level is - 56
Quests finished -
In Service of Yalahar
The Beginning
The Desert Dungeon
The Djinn War - Marid Faction
The Queen of the Banshees

And I will also throw in -

Level 53 Paladin (Antica) - 70/43 Magic level 13 Which has 26k in bank & alot of shit in depot probably worth about 50k.
Level 19 Druid (Antica) - Magic level 24
Another level 18 druid (Antica)- Magic level 11 ...

These characters have done NO quests and the account has other level 10-20's as well on different worlds.

And I can chuck in a level 35 knight in Nova if wanted.

Back