• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 82 EK {Candia} & 37 MS {Candia} & 29 Palladin {Guardia}

Alehopper

†C++|C#|Java†
Reaction score
82 EK {Candia} & 37 MS {Candia} & 29 Palladin {Guardia}
3 characters in 1 account to buyout!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello.
I want sell my old account, with 3 characters (Elite Knight on Candia, Master Sorcerer on Candia, and Palladin on Guardia). Currently, i don't have time to play, so i don't need this anymore. This account didn't report - is without warners.
  • [*=1]Elite Knight advenced to 82 level. Presently, this character have a 79 points "axe fighting" and 75 points "shielding". Finite missions are "Shadow of Yalahar", "Pits of Inferno", "The Ape City" and more ("Yalahar Quest" and "The New Frontier" without final). This hero is holding outfits like as: full begger, full hunter, first addon knight (and gived back 100 iron ores to second addon). He doesn't have any equipment, but he gathered some items from hunts.[*=1]Master Sorcerer advenced to 37 level. Presently, this character have a 37 "magic level". He has done some quests. This characters is without equipment.[*=1]Palladin advenced to 29 level. Presently, this character have a 69 points "distance fighting" and 54 points "shielding". This characters have "Palladin Armor" on himself, "Boots of Haste", "Demon Shield" and others.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

75379260.png

56149496.png

98559388.png

94997645.png

Important! Characters from Candia had two times Premium Account. Account created Oct 14 2009, 10:59:58.
I accept only paypal, in currency: PLN, USD, and EUR - i'm waiting for your offers =). If you have any questions, you can write in this thread or send me private message.
By the way, sorry for my bad english - i'm not a diligent student in school.

Ugly tibia skin!

Oh wait, thats the new flash client...

Good luck with selling the character.

I think interesting price is 25 USD to negotation =).​

Back