• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8bitDungeons [pixelated MMORPG]

Abdiel

Reaction score
28858cl.png

8bitDungeons is a highly pixelated massively multiplayer online role-playing game set in a tile-based 2D world. It features three distinct vocations to choose from (knight, ranger, mage), four vastly different islands to explore, and near infinite character progression (there's no level or skill caps).

The game has had several (mostly private) test-servers during the course of its (very long) development period, and is finally here to stay. It is roughly 50,000 lines of C# code (spread across 600 source files), and is completely written by myself. The artwork in the game was done by a team consisting of two graphics artists (working on contract) and myself. The game is still growing, with new monsters and items being added into the game on a weekly basis.

8bitDungeons runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. It is free to play until level 10, at which point, an upgraded account (which is a one-time fee of just $4.49 :beg:) is required to be sailed away to the main island to continue the adventure.

I'm very interested in hearing what people have to say about the game (both positive and negative feedback, as-well as suggestions for improvement). Please don't be afraid to ask anything about the game, even technical questions I find rather interesting. :gentleman:

Official Website
Contains more screenshots, a wiki of all items and monsters, and a forum!

Click on an Image to see Full Size

lol looks awesome give me some kind of old school tibia feeling but i would choose earlier for something that would be like 7.5-8.0 :p
might play this in the future i hope to see it growing :)

8bitDungeons runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. It is free to play until level 10, at which point, an upgraded account (which is a one-time fee of just $4.49 :beg:) is required to be sailed away to the main island to continue the adventure.

I wish I read that before I got level 10, lmao. It was fun while i was playing, good game. I'll probably upgrade when I can afford it.

Is thats your project, Abdiel? o.0 If so, I wish you good luck with that, with my best wishes.

Hehe this is great game i just started archer :p seems good and has nice future ! hop in guys

Back
Top Bottom