• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.10] - Big Hunting Zone

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello friends, today I want to release this big hunting zone map. Is a little continent.
I dediced release it because the guy who ask for it didn't pay the job (As a warning don't do buissness with xbaconghostx, is not trustwhorty)

The map doesn't have monsters so you're free to put any creature you want (custom or not)
It is intended to be like a big magic enchanted-haunted area.
Necessary area: 800 x 800 sqm
Version: 9.10
Hope you like it, be useful and enjoy.
Cheers. :)

EDIT: My previous post was deleted for post an external link, shame on me :p

Some Pics:
huntzone_7.png
img1.png
img2.png

img4.png

Attachments

Looks like you took a brush and just dragged it over the map. Tons of same objects splattered across without much thought into positioning, one big mess.
Yes well, could be but the design is coherent and functional for a good hunting spot specially for mage/paladin chars
Also I did this map in a relatively shor time (1 week) and the client wanted to put his own custom items too, I'm wondering how long would take to you do the same work with no errors? Wish to see it.
And of course you have the choice to not donwload the map that's free. Use it or loose it :p

Last edited:
Back