• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

9.10 Custom client

Wraskly

Reaction score
When i change the ip in the hex editor to mine, all i do is just replace Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG with my IP address am i right? well when i try to run the client after that it gives me an error, and the tibia logo goes away and blah blah blah, can someone tell me what else i need to do, or send me a link to the right tutorial to make a custom client for 9.10 because i cant find one anywhere, the only one i have found is for multi-client and that works perfect, just have an issue with changing the ip.

Well i figured out how to change ip, but now i cant figure out how to change the port, i need it to be 7178, can anyone explain to me what i would have to search for and change?

I was told i have to search for unit16 7171, i have no clue how to do that, at first i tried and it said string not found, and i asked about it and was told it was a type not a string, so i have no clue what to do. can anyone put me in the right direction? Tell me what i have to search for or whatever to find the port, i was told its around the IP.

Back