• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.10] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6105

is there any way to get an account manage for this?

dont wanna setup mysql >.< i just wanna use it so i can test spells and give them to friends

Mounts doesn't work, new spells, monsters, items neither. :S.
it will be an update to fix all this?

Thanks!

Mounts doesn't work, new spells, monsters, items neither. :S.
it will be an update to fix all this?

Thanks!
mounts does works you just doesn't know how to enable them for non premium members , there are no new spells yet but they will be added soon items are already added in newer revision of otserv.

Hi, is it possible to create xmls for account&players like the old times (I mean manually) or I just have to learn how to use SQL way? I forgot about OTSes long time ago (about tibia 8.4?) and I want to get bec with the topic.

Hi, is it possible to create xmls for account&players like the old times (I mean manually) or I just have to learn how to use SQL way? I forgot about OTSes long time ago (about tibia 8.4?) and I want to get bec with the topic.

You should lern SQL

Hello, just downloaded the server, is it possible to get an account manager for this? or
I checked the config.lua, and you are able to turn on or off multiple logins to the same account, what I'd like is, multiple logins on the same account, but not let someone else kick someone off the character.

What I meant on my previous post for example is... different IP should be able to log on same account but not same character. if anyone knows how to set that up would be much appreciated.
thanks in advance

What I meant on my previous post for example is... different IP should be able to log on same account but not same character. if anyone knows how to set that up would be much appreciated.
thanks in advance

Dont think its possible with this distribution, just use a webpage.

With this server, I use Gesior website and hosts it online? If possible, what changes should I do?

thanks in advance
checkaccount = false in config.lua ?
With this server, I use Gesior website and hosts it online? If possible, what changes should I do?
database is not same in otserv and in tfs 0.4 in some places you have to make it fit otserv and also you have to change in config and functions to load proper config.lua variables for database settings .

Back