• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

[9.31] Real Tibia Spells Pack (fits TibiaStats formula)

Dnomyar

Solutions
Reaction score
All spells in this new spells pack uses the healing formula as well as the physical damage of Knights and Paladins.
This formula is the same or very similar to that used by TibiaStats this means that values ​​will always be equal to those exposed there (it completely fits all differences between levels, skills and magic level) you may want to check it.

Download: View attachment [9.31] spells_r17 TS (11.22.2011).7z
Inside the pack you will find: "CURRENT FORMULA SPELLS VALUES LIST.txt" and "README"

The values ​​of the Annihilation spell is up to date.

I think that this formula fits better and is closer to the difference in points of damage at different levels, magic and skill level (rl tibia).

This pack is better than my previous one so you may want to grab this instead.:)

I'm sure 9.31 war servers would make success as my old ones did.:D

Most credits goes to TibiaStats:ninja:

And please, do any of you could soon create a war server for real (rl tibia)l?
Honestly nobody wants to play up level servers and waste time, it would be a better to have a rl tibia based war server using latest version of Tibia. <_<

Just a reminder, these spells has the real paralyze delay script include, so if you want to use it you have to add the code below to config.lua:
paralyzeDelay = 1400 -- for rl tibia is 1400

UPDATED
updated "Paralyze Rune" & "Heal Friend" effect colour on target

Last edited:
Well, I'm using this to a 8.6 server. Everything is good except one thing. If I use exori gran ico then I cant use exori hur etc (only healing/pots) untill exhaustion is over.

Anyway to fix this?
Yes, not sure but you could try replacing the spells.xml for a spells.xml 8.60 (the spells.xml inside the pack is suitable only for 8.7+ spells)

Back