• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 9.31 Sha1 & Modern AAC Browser Server error

ZionOt

Reaction score
Before i start, I have looked all night, no luck with a solution. +Rep for anyone who helps solve this.
Im using a 9.31 OTS right now with no website. I was using plain for the passwords, but when i changed it to sha1 for the website, i cant login to the account manager anymore. I also am encountering problems with the website setup. I have followed Znotes tutorials and it was perfect till i ran into the sha1 problem and the website installation.
I have went back several times and retraced my steps on Znots tutorials and still no luck. My ports are forwarded, i have restarted, re copied things, re did database..

My 2 problems I am having are:
I cant login to account manager with 1/1 on sha1
AND
I installed modern aac trunk 265 and also tried 266, both give the same problem. I simply cannot enter the website at all.

Each time i try to login to the server with config setting at sha1 & with 1/1, it says account & password are wrong.

Each time i try to enter the website i get this:

Screen Shot 2012-05-30 at 5.33.51 AM.jpg

Help please :ninja:

Last edited:
Back